URGENT - OWTBs vs Uddy match

OK folks, the Red Barn is flooded and unusable. We have been offered Mabel Road, Failsworth, M35, 9EW instead.

I don't know that area. Can anyone tell me, in say the next 5 minutes, if this is OK for folk to get to in general? If it's not a million miles away I'm sure lifts can be arranged and so on.

I've confirmed this pitch change with the booking people. I don't know that wat there, can people try and make sure that the squad who may not come on line know about it, and use this thread to arrange lifts and so on?

It's a pain but at least we get to play the match. We'll try and get something more stable and less muddy sorted out for the future.

I've confirmed this pitch change with the booking people. I don't know that wat there, can people try and make sure that the squad who may not come on line know about it, and use this thread to arrange lifts and so on?

It's a pain but at least we get to play the match. We'll try and get something more stable and less muddy sorted out for the future.

I'll stick it as a message on the facebook group.

Mable Road is a very nice pitch most of the time.

If you go down Manchester road towards the Roxy, go past where the Roxy was, then past the Natwest bank of your left, take your next left facing where the buses turn, go about 150 yards down the road and turn right. The pitch is on your left. It is a single pitch surrounded by bungalows.

That actually helps me out as the missus is dropping me off on the way to taking my son swimming, and he goes swimming about 2 streets away from the pitch.

YEAH MABLE ROAD IS A VERY GOOD PITCH.... just when it rains the centre circle is the only place that gets it but the wings are very good (use the wings)

good big pitch!!!!! dont mess it up tho cause its my home pitch on sunday mornings and were at home this week!!!!!!

go past the ROXY cinema which isnt there no more (should know where it was tho)

turn left up MERSEY ROAD (the left turn is just after the greyhorse pub)

then you 3rd right 100yards up the road and you will see it, it is fenced off around aload of houses

WATCH OUT its full of dog s*** they have a dog walking club on there (i know, how stupid)

so past the roxy on left then past greyhorse on the right and at them light is mersey road...

good luck guys!!!!

WHAT TIME IS THE KICK OFF????? MIGHT COME AND WATCH THAT???????

YEAH MABLE ROAD IS A VERY GOOD PITCH.... just when it rains the centre circle is the only place that gets it but the wings are very good (use the wings)

good big pitch!!!!! dont mess it up tho cause its my home pitch on sunday mornings and were at home this week!!!!!!

go past the ROXY cinema which isnt there no more (should know where it was tho)

turn left up MERSEY ROAD (the left turn is just after the greyhorse pub)

then you 3rd right 100yards up the road and you will see it, it is fenced off around aload of houses

WATCH OUT its full of dog s*** they have a dog walking club on there (i know, how stupid)

so past the roxy on left then past greyhorse on the right and at them light is mersey road...

good luck guys!!!!

WHAT TIME IS THE KICK OFF????? MIGHT COME AND WATCH THAT???????

KO at 11. Everyone's welcome to come and watch!

Mable Road is a very nice pitch most of the time.

If you go down Manchester road towards the Roxy, go past where the Roxy was, then past the Natwest bank of your left, take your next left facing where the buses turn, go about 150 yards down the road and turn right. The pitch is on your left. It is a single pitch surrounded by bungalows.

That actually helps me out as the missus is dropping me off on the way to taking my son swimming, and he goes swimming about 2 streets away from the pitch.

still alright for a lift wayne?

Yep, im still ok to pick you up, although its now not on my way. The wife has got me shopping first thing. I need to take the young un for his feet measuring, aparently there growing very fast. I said we shoudl just cut the front off his shoes, but that's not the "Done thing" in this day and age. :mad:

Yep, im still ok to pick you up, although its now not on my way. The wife has got me shopping first thing. I need to take the young un for his feet measuring, aparently there growing very fast. I said we shoudl just cut the front off his shoes, but that's not the "Done thing" in this day and age. :mad:

thanks! I agree with the cut off front of shoes idea, gets a bit of air to his feet and wont grow out of them for a while! well good luck with that, does she make him walk up and down to get a feel for them? god i hated that when younger

Tonight I'm doing it as a favour for someone else who's starting a night up in Manchester. I have a residency in an indie/alternative club in Preston on Saturdays.

ooo klkl I tried indie once, I was stuck after songs by oasis, manic streat preachers, james, inspiral carpets and stereophonics