Guess which OWTB's member has the clap?

After LL was accused of smoking in the Paddock last week and the stewards mentioning doing a DNA test on the fag end .... you can imagine what I thought as I was offered a little plastic cup as I walked into the groound.

Wouldn't put it past the Stewards around the Police box .... worse than ever yesterday!! I asked to see their Customer Charter yesterday .... :grin:

They asked me to take the test, and they were trying to wind me up about it (especially the cocky looking girl in the main stand). So i tokk a pot off her, walked round the corner and filled it with orange fanta which was watered down. I handed it back to her, but as she was starting to fill in the paperwork, i took the lid off and started drinking it. I thought she was going to throw up. Highly amusing for me.

Me and our kid were pissing ourselves laughing at that announcement. The bizzarest thing I've heard in years.

One guy in the NSM ran up the steps after the raffle was drawn shouting "dad, you've won the clamyidia raffle!"

Comedy at its best. Especially with some of the looks they got :grin:

One guy in the NSM ran up the steps after the raffle was drawn shouting "dad, you've won the clamyidia raffle!"

Comedy at its best. Especially with some of the looks they got :grin:

Funniest thing I've read on here for a good while! Would pay to see that humour on display! I just childlishly chuckled away to myself at the Johnnies floating onto the pitch and predicted that Chris Taylor would slip on one in the area claiming a penalty. Also found it amusing when the ref went over to one and stamped on it....prompting my comment to my mates of "can't be very good condoms if that p**** can burst them!" :grin:

Funniest thing I've read on here for a good while! Would pay to see that humour on display! I just childlishly chuckled away to myself at the Johnnies floating onto the pitch and predicted that Chris Taylor would slip on one in the area claiming a penalty. Also found it amusing when the ref went over to one and stamped on it....prompting my comment to my mates of "can't be very good condoms if that p**** can burst them!" :grin:

Made me laugh as the guy shouting it was about 25 haha.