what is sheza problem with jarret

It's OK having a performance which gets everyone salivating but one every 8 or 10 games ain't good enough.

Hold on....you've just described Gary Mac there! :wink:

Think of it this way....should we keep the current two midfielders on loan....

Allott - 1st teamer - Kalala - back up

JJ - 1st teamer - GM - back up

DL - 1st teamer - A.N.Other - back up

I'd be very happy if we could amass that in centre midfield for next season! As long as fitting players in for the sake of it, doesn't occur.

I heard we offered 5k and Leeds offered him 10k, but yet again thats hearsay.

we offerd him 6, donny offered him 7.5 which he apparntly turned down and leeds offered 10 plus a car plus bonuses. cant blame the lad if true!

Hold on....you've just described Gary Mac there! :wink:

I know. Which is why I can never understand the mega-praise that he gets off Shez just because he's "a good trainer". Although Shez often has him out wide right which is absolutely the wrong position for him.

I'd pretty much go with those midfield suggestions. Would like to see Jarrett more in his Huddersfield role to make sure it wasn't a one-off. If he's that standard 3 out of every 4 games then we've found a right gem. I believe Livermore would be consistent, and I know Ratboy is, we're just not sure whether Jarrett has it.

Ahhh, I can't believe Shez sometimes. Jarrett is a lad who can make a play can also finish a play (goal wise). Shez is just gonna let him slip like he did with Kilkenny.

How is he (Shez) gonna let him (Jarrett) slip? Shez said when he signed him on loan that he had admired him for a long time.

As others have mentioned, Jarrett was excellent on his debut against Carlisle yet he'd been distinctly average since. That is bound to be partially down to fitness levels and/or injury, but the way I see it Shez has simply given him a bit of a rocket - and it looks like it's worked. Well done to shez for doing so and morer importantly well done to JJ for responding in exactly the right way.

How is he (Shez) gonna let him (Jarrett) slip? Shez said when he signed him on loan that he had admired him for a long time.

As others have mentioned, Jarrett was excellent on his debut against Carlisle yet he'd been distinctly average since. That is bound to be partially down to fitness levels and/or injury, but the way I see it Shez has simply given him a bit of a rocket - and it looks like it's worked. Well done to shez for doing so and morer importantly well done to JJ for responding in exactly the right way.

Exactly. Shez give him a ticking off for a poor performance and, the following week, Jarrett produces his best performance for Latics on the back of it. I'd say that tells you that Shez dealt with him in the right manner.

Actually guys....this is all :censored:! First of all....I agree with Dan when he says "well done to JJ for responding in exactly the right way" as I thought after the Millwall game JJ might've been off. However, all this about Shez giving him a rocket is crap....first of all, JJ played against Millwall and for me was one of few actually trying to create something. That was from coming on, probably not fit and into a side set out with a plan but altered instantly as Thompson goes off and Livermore goes into CB.....then cue Millwall goal.....

This supposed rollocking wasn't about JJ's performance at all....it was over the goal which Shez blamed him for and everyone agrees totally wasn't JJ's fault whatsoever. Every witness to the argument at the dugout has said this.....I'm just glad JJ is the bigger man and didn't leave the instant he could! I sincerely hope that rather than a rollocking...Shez actually apologised for the spat and the two made up.....leading to a happier JJ and a chat about where the two might feel he's most effective. Voila.....Donny and Udders....

Edited by boundaryblue80