That guy in the lookers upper who got kicked out.

The drunken man was actually sitting in my mates seat when we got there and I had my suspicions about him when he didn't seem to understand what a Reserved OAFC sticker meant :D. And Un-like most of us who where trying to shelter from the rain blowing in under the stand and wetting us through; he moved right down to the front to sit in it when it started pouring down. It would appear that the bottle of 'pop' he had may have contained something in it to warm him through ona wet and windy day.

Anyway, I was gutted when he got thrown out as his collection of random words put together in the form of a song where nearly as good as the 4 goals!

Was he a little, erm, special or was he drunk, and what did he get kicked out for, his made up songs amused a fair few in the paddock.

It wasn't a big lad who was a bit fat was it? There's a lad who I don't think i have ever seen sober who sits somewhere in the Lookers and he's been thrown out of away games a few times for being too 'roudy' after a few beers.

Personally, I don't agree with singing an opposition managers name during 3pm and the final whistle....no matter who is the manager or what their circumstances, unless it is a pisstake. Like it was during the League Cup 2-0 win at Udders when Rickers buried them and we sang about Steve Bruce. While our lot are on the pitch....the opposition is the enemy and the manager for 90+ minutes becomes it too. However...at both the Gayfarm and at BP yesterday, once the whistle had blown, I'd clapped off our players and sung a song or two for us, I then part-took and enjoyed an "Andy! Andy Ritchie!" etc.

I have to disagree - there are occasions when we have to acknowledge the prescence of a Football Genius, whoever he is :grin:

Guest oa_exile
It wasn't a big lad who was a bit fat was it?

Just to add some clarity on this , Inspiral_Carpet sits in the main stand , Beardy sits in the Chaddy ............. ^_^ hang on Rummy sits in the Upper Lookers :grin:

It wasn't a big lad who was a bit fat was it? There's a lad who I don't think i have ever seen sober who sits somewhere in the Lookers and he's been thrown out of away games a few times for being too 'roudy' after a few beers.

I can clarify that it wasn't Rummy...............Or me :D