Chris O'Grady

just reading a few rotherham boards,

from what they say, he's not very good and ''comes with a lot of baggage, with a bad attitude''

Sounds like the wife....

I live with her so, i can put up with this bloke every saturday

Edited by SAV

The Wolf just sn't good enough unfortunatley, time to let the lad. Very little impact when he comes on, ok a few nice touches and he is 'nippy' but there is just not enough to his all round game to warrant another season.

Alas his lack of physical presence is proving to be his downfall. This Grady lad sounds like he might be in a similar mould to that of Robertson who looked useful in his short spell, definately worth a punt and should be a similar impact wage wise to Wolfy.

We have to be bold to progress, there is no place for sentiment in this game.

I would expect O'Grady to command more wages than Wolfenden. After all he has been the subject of a 60k transfer.....not to mention been good enough to get himself some first team football.

Im with Big Fin and Co on Wolfy....he has had his chance and has failed miserably. Not good enough. Then again I rated Chris Hall! :lol:

Yes, I'd tend to agree that Wolfy's not done enough to be a viable long-term solution. When lads younger than him are preferred up front it's not a stretch to see the writing on the wall. I'd hang on to him for the remaining year of his contract (strength in depth and all that), farm him out on loan and see if he comes good elsewhere.

Maybe not on his way...

RUFC - O'Grady plays for Reserves

Chris O'Grady, who had reportedly 'packed his bags' and left Millmoor played the full forty-five minutes of the second half of the Reserves win against Lincoln this afternoon at Millmoor.

This is rather puzzling after it was reported that he might be joining Oldham Athletic after he has served his fourteen days notice for refusing to sign a wage deferral on Friday.

Maybe not on his way...

Chris O'Grady, who had reportedly 'packed his bags' and left Millmoor played the full forty-five minutes of the second half of the Reserves win against Lincoln this afternoon at Millmoor.

This is rather puzzling after it was reported that he might be joining Oldham Athletic after he has served his fourteen days notice for refusing to sign a wage deferral on Friday.

Ah well... he looked :censored: anyway! Wolfy is better! :wink:

.. or maybe not....

Maybe not on his way...

Last time I handed in my notice at work, I carried on working until my notice had expired. It was only then that I moved jobs.

If he has served his notice he becomes a free agent after 14 days. He could sign for us, Rotherham or someone else (like Doncaster for example).