birthday posts

boboafc

as we all have birthdays how about putting a happy birthday forum

Maybe a thread, not sure about a forum though, Bob. Only because it would be redundant most of the time, only for everyone to post 'Happy Birthday' on particular days. I think if people want to pass on birthday wishes, they'd be best just to do so in the Taproom.

Maybe a thread, not sure about a forum though, Bob. Only because it would be redundant most of the time, only for everyone to post 'Happy Birthday' on particular days. I think if people want to pass on birthday wishes, they'd be best just to do so in the Taproom.

Yeah, the taproom....that's the place to wish people a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Ahem....

:curtain: :rolleyes:

:D

Okay, we'll keep an eye on it - we'll post a birthday wish as and when!

Steve's right, I don't think an entire forum is needed for this, but a post on the day in the taproom would be great for everybody to chip in.

Thanks for that Bob.

:)

There is a downside to this...

Yesterday morning I posted up a Birthday post for Edinburgh Latics birthday, and only one person posted a congratulatory Birthday message. There were plenty of people on yesterday - the opportunity was there.

I can only speculate that Ediburgh Latic may feel a little upset that he didn't quite get the reaction it could've had. I'm seriously thinking of knocking this on the head due to this problem...

We, the OWTB team - do not want to give users cause to feel disappointed or upset by being able to measure up Birthday responses against other users, or not getting a response at all.

Cheers guys,

Matt.