187 members have voted

1. 1. Should Sheridan Be....

• Sacked
    • Supported

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst move TTA could make is letting Shez go at the end of the season.

We've gone something building here, for the first time in seasons we won't be losing the spine of the team and our two best strikers. A few decent signings and we'll have a squad like Swansea's this season....only better. (:grin:)

Can't wait to see Davies and Hughes from the go next season.

The pathetic attendances are the main indicator of whether Shez should go. I know a fair few season ticket holders who didn't go yesterday because they are sick of Shez.

Why does it not surprise me that it's season ticket holders that you know that might not renew?

I can picture you all on a Saturday afternoon like Harry Enfield's old gits characters, possibly with blankets draped over your legs.

I know that trying to stay positive isn't your bag slurms but if you fancy a dose of the 'happy clap' sometime, I'll gladly oblige!

The pathetic attendances are the main indicator of whether Shez should go. I know a fair few season ticket holders who didn't go yesterday because they are sick of Shez.

Given the relative meaningless nature of the match, I was pleasantly surprised at the crowd size. Despite Slum's platoon of non-attenders amongst ST holders, we had 4200 home supporters. The hard core but it has bottomed out and the performance that was put on was really encouraging.

Against Hudders and Orient , we comprehensively outplayed the opposition. They may not have been the best of teams but we csan only beat what's put in front of us . And sometimes teams look poor because they are not allowed to play well.

Slum - you do what you want but don't be surprised if your misery is not shared. Roll on next season and ST's going on sale!

Given the relative meaningless nature of the match, I was pleasantly surprised at the crowd size. Despite Slum's platoon of non-attenders amongst ST holders, we had 4200 home supporters. The hard core but it has bottomed out and the performance that was put on was really encouraging.

Against Hudders and Orient , we comprehensively outplayed the opposition. They may not have been the best of teams but we csan only beat what's put in front of us . And sometimes teams look poor because they are not allowed to play well.

Slum - you do what you want but don't be surprised if your misery is not shared. Roll on next season and ST's going on sale!

Good point there! I thought we were going to have under 4,000 on Saturday, so was also surprised at the crowd when it was announced. Fair play to those turning up!