firstly I will apologise because earlier I was really ticked off from previous post from eddie and lost my cool! apologies!

secondly I believe we should consider our near future with our stadium being built, once this i built I believe we should see a difference, but until then we are always going to have many hiccups and bumps on the road!

Been an up and down season. Our squad has really been ravaged by injuries, anyone who says that isnt an excuse doesnt know anything about football. Pogs, Lidds, Greeegan, Davies, Hughesy and various others at some stage have been colossal losses. With Ricketts turning out to be a knob as well that didnt help our cause. Yes the loanees coming and going didnt help our cause (except for at Everton when we had just lost KK and Bertrand!!!) At least on the plus side, Alessandra, Lomax, Smalley have had some precious first team footy. IF (a bif IF) we can get all the senior players fit again, coupled with the young not so raw youngsters and mebbe a couple of additions King Shezza will steer us into the land known as promotion. I just love the fact he tries to get footy played the right way regardless of personnel available. My main bad point of the season is the increased

moaning going on at BP. On here fair enuff, it is good to vent our frustrations - but at the ground slating young lads, groaning at EVERY SINGLE loose pass is getting a bit irksome. I am gonna enjoy the next 2 home games and look forward to next seas to enthusiasm of a young person!