Davenport Out !

Guest oa exile

Have not seen the "Stats" but Staly cant complain about the result , Southport were the better team on the night from were I was "Standing" anyway.

First half was pretty much all Southport and one a better night should have gone in 3:0 up at HT.

Second half much more even with chances on both sides , highlight was "The Horses" miss from about six yards out in the last few minutes of the game :lol:

Crowd was a bit dissapointing about 1350 +/- , plenty of Liverpool fans live in Southport so probably watching the match on Sky.

Anyway pretty good match and set up nicely for the second leg which should be a "good un".

Good win for Barrow , 2:0 and a good crowd also 2,700.

Whoever goes through will have a tough "Final" versus Barrow unless Telford can do the business.

Yep, Barrow are looking frighteningly good. As for the 2nd half, it sounded a lot more like Bridge's half than an even split. Anyway...half time...come on the Celts!

Guest oa_exile
Well...half time and it's advantage Southport....ain't over yet though! Do away goals count in this?...I presume so......

Game finished up Staly 2:1 Southport , 2:2 on aggregate , away goals dont count in this as extra time is being played as I type :blink:

How strange :huh:

Guest oa_exile
Game finished up Staly 2:1 Southport , 2:2 on aggregate , away goals dont count in this as extra time is being played as I type :blink:

How strange :huh:

FT 2:2 on aggregate , Penalties as I type , it's all very exciting :grin:

Guest oa_exile
FT 2:2 on aggregate , Penalties as I type , it's all very exciting :grin:

Staly go through on penalties <_< well done to Staly :lol:

NOTE : Horse or Matty Barlow both didnt take a penalties

Barrow V's Staly Final at the Pirelli Stadium

Ah well , that's the season now complete :( boredom for the next couple of months :disappointed:

Staly go through on penalties <_< well done to Staly :lol:

NOTE : Horse or Matty Barlow both didnt take a penalties

Barrow V's Staly Final at the Pirelli Stadium

Ah well , that's the season now complete :( boredom for the next couple of months :disappointed:

A trip to fleetwood for southport next season then

was at the match - decent game

i thought bridge were screwed when their keeper went off injured and was replaced by a fairly nervous, young one who was (in my frank opinion) appaling. Good pen save though

also, does anyone know whether the sub southport keeper that came on today was the terry smith that was at oldham last season?

Edited by FLH1993

Guest oa_exile
also, does anyone know whether the sub southport keeper that came on today was the terry smith that was at oldham last season?

Indeed it is the same Terry Smith , you failed to notice who the RB was though :wink: Chris Lever

Guest oa_exile
A trip to fleetwood for southport next season then

Will keep my eye on that one mate , IF Latics are on a long haul away match I will probably try and go to that one ^_^