In the event Latics don't make the play offs...  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to go up?

• Doncaster
    • Forest
    • Southend United
    • Dirty Leeds

Forest. Biggest threat to us next season bar Leeds but who wants them to go up. Having said that Forest guarantee us points!! Also im somewhat hopeful we can attract Wellens back for next season so I dont want Donny offering him Championship football.

Leeds.

As much as I hate them, and I really do, they'll walk the league next year if they stay down. Forest won't, in fact I'd find it hilarious if they stay down and fail to go up AGAIN. I wouldn't find it hilarious if Leeds stay down and win the league...

Forest. Biggest threat to us next season bar Leeds but who wants them to go up. Having said that Forest guarantee us points!! Also im somewhat hopeful we can attract Wellens back for next season so I dont want Donny offering him Championship football.

Wellens is still under contract at Donny for another season.

http://www.doncasterroversfc.premiumtv.co....9~10056,00.html

Wellens is still under contract at Donny for another season.

http://www.doncasterroversfc.premiumtv.co....9~10056,00.html

I knew that but id have no qualms about stumping up a decent fee for him (of TTA money that is :wink: ). I obviously have no idea of the true liklihood but it's been suggested Wellens wants to come back and a player can normally get what they want. Thats all I base my hope on!

Most are voting for Southend but nobody has said why?? Long journey?

I knew that but id have no qualms about stumping up a decent fee for him (of TTA money that is :wink: ). I obviously have no idea of the true liklihood but it's been suggested Wellens wants to come back and a player can normally get what they want. Thats all I base my hope on!

I'd assume because it's the furthest away...and everyone wants to see the big boys languishing in L1 (that'd be Forest and Leeds), and it would be very funny if Donny didn't go up.

I can imagine Sky are drooling over the prospect of a Forest/Leeds sell out final at Wembley.

TBH, I did originally say Donny, but I've changed my mind now. We've matched them this season. We take points of Forest and Leeds....erm, no....no way! So Southend. And yes, long journey too. But not the main reason....just rather them than the others.

Edited by boundaryblue80

I voted Southend cos they're almost the lesser of four evils if you know what I mean.

Like Leeds are just dirty and deserve to stay down, Donny have Wellens and should stay and Forest are just Forest, therefore leaving Southend ^_^

<------ oooooh I'm Les Pogliacomi now :chubb:

Edited by carrabanana

Southend is certainly a long journey if you go home to SE London via a night of homelessness in Eastbourne. I just can't pick an option there, I really would want them all to lose.

Don't care where Wellens is as long as he is as far away from BP as possible! He's in the same book as Porter if you ask me.

Southend, the others are good crowd pullers and top atmospheres!

my sentiments shared with yourself here mate defo southend - better chance of the other three bringing crowds with them - espeically at mo with the teams coming up anc colchester coming down - well need one or two decent crowds -

forest canbe inconsistent so no guarantees they will go up - doncaster/carlisle whoever doesnt go up auto dont think they will have as good as season anyway and dirty leeds, well enough said im not convinced they will walk the divison next year