Got one for free a few seasons back from the upper tier of George Hill my older brother sat down and it broke before i left i put the top half in bag and took it home.

Ah....you've done it now!!! Expect an invoice for £10 landing on your doorstep later this week! :wink:

I picked one up about six months ago.

Brand new Altea FR TDI. 0-60 in 8.2 whilst returning 45mpg!! Great 17" rims, bluetooth and ipod preparation!!!

David Cook in chad are top lads............

I would have done it cheaper than them!

Guest oa_exile
i still have my piece of mounted platic pitch from when they flogged that.

I have one of those , it's got about 3" of dust on it now :grin:

I picked one up about six months ago.

Brand new Altea FR TDI. 0-60 in 8.2 whilst returning 45mpg!! Great 17" rims, bluetooth and ipod preparation!!!

David Cook in chad are top lads............

Only 45 Dan, I can get 50's Don't have bluetooth (don't need it) but have the ipod prep. If only everything in life was as reliable as a Golf...........ha ha.

Only 45 Dan, I can get 50's Don't have bluetooth (don't need it) but have the ipod prep. If only everything in life was as reliable as a Golf...........ha ha.

I am going to get mine and will then bribe the demolition workers for a couple of the metal stands.

Mounted in the garden to watch the grass grow - quality!! And I'll never see us conceed another goal or lose whilst sat on that seat ever again!!

:grin:

Am trying to bully me sister into buying my seat as a late birthday present :D

That reminds me, ages ago, somebody on here came up with an idea that when the stand gets demolished, they put some sort of boarding up around it so the fans can do some artwork. Anybody reckon that'll actually happen? Cos I think its a really nice thing to do

I am going to get mine and will then bribe the demolition workers for a couple of the metal stands.

Mounted in the garden to watch the grass grow - quality!! And I'll never see us conceed another goal or lose whilst sat on that seat ever again!!

till harry starts banging em in against you!

Banging them in against his mates - while I sit in the "Lookers" with a can of Stella !!

That’s a thought – as well as being able to have a drink in your seat you would be able to get a Hollands pie. This is starting to grow on me. I’m still not sure about whether it would be the same without the stewards telling me to do this, don’t do that, accusing me of things I never did, bearing ridiculous grudges and generally acting in a completely irrational manner. Perhaps I should get married to fill the void?

That’s a thought – as well as being able to have a drink in your seat you would be able to get a Hollands pie. This is starting to grow on me. I’m still not sure about whether it would be the same without the stewards telling me to do this, don’t do that, accusing me of things I never did, bearing ridiculous grudges and generally acting in a completely irrational manner. Perhaps I should get married to fill the void?

Wouldn't the pie get soggy in the shower? :lol: