How much should season tickets be?

Latics and England

Season Ticket Prices 08/09  

137 members have voted

1. 1. How much should Latics charge for next season?

• Under £150
    • £150-200
    • £201-£250
    • £251-£300
    • £301-£350
    • £351+

:shock:

It can't be?

Ok - we will let in U-16s... however large congregations of U16s sitting on the left hand side of the home end will be banned, you will be split up and told to behave yourselves... otherwise even the home fans will be allowed to sing 'does your mother know you're out?' at you....

:wink:

200 season tickets and £35 pay on the day. Another cheap half season ticket could come out around xmas.

I believe the words 'sod' and 'off' spring to mind! :wink:

However, as a pay ont he day supporter, what i woudlnt begrudge latics doing, and something which I'm not sure has been mentioned (havent read the whole thread - sorry!) - is introducing some sort of banding ticketing policy... i.e Cheltenham at Home - £15 (reduced price), Peterboro at home £18 (standard price), Forest at Home £21 (Gold price), Leeds at Home £40 (special price for away fans only) :wink: .... think it may bring in revenue, as those who say 'i'm not paying that for x at home' may get a reduction... and the games everyone will pay a little more for will be more expensive..

Surely that shoudl help to 'balance out' attendences and revenues over the season... and to be honest - most other clubs do it now...