Liddell Staying ?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grin:

Its only because your handbag is nicer than mine... and I got jealous... :blush::gorgeous:

Ok Ok! you got me - i just dont bloomin like him! His greasy hair glints in the sun, and my Mrs thinks he 'is the only good looking player who plays for oldham' ...

Funnily enough, he is my Mrs favourite player as well :ohno:

Funnily enough, he is my Mrs favourite player as well :ohno:

See! Now we have it!!

If you like Andy liddell you are either (or a combination of):

1. A Girl/Homosexual

2. Mental

3. Single

4. Blind

If you dislike Liddell you are either (or a combination of):

1. Male, Hetrosexual

2. Sane

3. in a fully functioning hetrosexual relationship - as your other half will fancy him..

4. Can see..

So... where do you fit?? :wink:

Oh, and there is a slight grey area if you are in a homosexual realtionship, as your other half will still fancy him... however I will create some disclaimer around this....

Sorted...

Edited by BigfinLatic

Lids should stay but must be content with a reduced wage packet. I think Shez would start him if fit, people forget Deano's still a kid even though he's now got a whole season behind him. Deano coming on with 20 to go the right at tired defenders could be quite useful.

If the contract suits us then go for it...I also expect that there would be some clause that if he picks up another serious injury we can pay it off fairly cheaply.

It's also possible the club want to keep hold of him and bring him into the coaching staff at some point, maybe at the end of next season.

I still think Liddell could play out wide, but there would be games where it wouldn't be what you want and he might not managed 90 minutes 50 times a season. If he stays I certainly would hope that Shez would use him inside as well, it was extremely disppointing to see him stuck out wide last Sat when it really didn't make sense to anyone else in the ground.

Guest oa_exile
See! Now we have it!!

If you like Andy liddell you are either (or a combination of):

1. A Girl/Homosexual

I still think Liddell could play out wide, but there would be games where it wouldn't be what you want and he might not managed 90 minutes 50 times a season. If he stays I certainly would hope that Shez would use him inside as well, it was extremely disppointing to see him stuck out wide last Sat when it really didn't make sense to anyone else in the ground.

I knew you would not let me down :grin:

:gorgeous: leeslover :biker:

Guest oa_exile
Still the best penalty taker I have seen in a latics shirt.

Jason Jarrett --> :getmecoat:

Beg to differ

Best penalty taker in a latics shirt was Lee Richardson :D

Your both wrong , best peggly ti taker was MW :)

Guest oa_exile
Bahhh....maye m showing my age but I aint seen better than lidds! Maybe Maurice was as good, but he can't have been better....

There was more "added value" when Whittle took a penalty.

It was more of watching the poor GK as he cringed :shock::ohno::bigcry: as he he let fly.

"Ninety miles an hour" :lol:

Lids is definately good enough to carry on, if he can stay fit then he's worth another season, an experienced player that we've lacked a lot this season who can create goals and doesn't need a fancy trick or beat his man to do it.

If he doesn't look like he can stay fit however, get rid!

it's easy to look good wgen the team as a whole ishaving a good day...its important to remember the times when he goes missing, doesn't put a tackle in and does little else other than point his hands in random directions.

still a quality crosser of the ball though...