ST Prices confirmed

£308 is about what I expected to be honest and I'll be renewing. I never see why people complain that the last season was poor so they don't renew the next season. You support the club and the badge through thick and thin. If all the part timers turned up every week the club would turn over more money and therefore could buy better players to get out of this league. The RRE will be a decent craic next season so £13 a game will be good value. Those who don't want to turn up next season, fine. Follow the sheep, buy the merchandise and go F*ck off and support Man United!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i'm pretty pleased with those prices, enough to convince me to renew.

I hope most of the lookers lot move to the RRE, should make for some great banter with away fans.

Here Here as a proud member I would like to welcome you to the happy clappers club Coco. :applause1::applause1::applause1::applause1:

7 free game you get with a season ticket and be able to jump the que when the inevitable big games come. Can't see why anyone is particularly surprised by the prices I think we all knew they were going to be about the same TTA have a business to run and the new signings will have to be paid for.

Me think the old man will want to go in the mainstand so will go with him over to the other side of the pitch will be a good view mind

:mainstand:

Edited by GlossopLatic

I personally can't pick fault with the prices for STs and match-day tickets....as Lags has said a few times 13 quid per match if you get a ST is not a bad do. But I don't think the ST prices for next year will get lost fans back.

Why I do get behind the ST incentive scheme so much though is because I think the atmosphere at BP is very very poor. Don't mean any disrespect at all by that, it's just mine (and quite a few other's ) opinion. I would think that more people in the ground would go some way to improving the atmosphere and people's overall enjoyment of BP on a match day.

A lot of people like me go to the game for the atmosphere and the crack with the lads as much as we go for the football...we don't get much of this at BP. Atmosphere is normally non-existant, and it's hard work dragging your mates out of the pub to go to BP to watch poor football in a what often resembles a morgue so the crack with the lads isn't what it should be when there's just three of you and a few years ago there'd be a dozen or so. Away games are a different story and prove that there is an interest in OAFC from local lads, but just not when it's Leyton Orient at home in a nothing game.

Too many fans don't go to BP these days and I think a lot of it is down to the prices, poor football and atmosphere....maybe these people aren't hardcore fans, or maybe the buzz has gone. People need to be tempted back to BP...too many people are giving up their STs. Been shocked at some of the lads who have told me they won't be renewing next season...if these people aren't hardcore then I don't know what is hardcore. Sure some of those not renewing will be replaced younger fans just getting into Latics, but something needs to be done to get lost fans back.

Edited by Yard Dog

Its an interesting one but we cannot complain i to fought they may have been cheaper but truth is crowds are down. Sometimes big crowds are only big due to large away followings however the fact most teams will be restricted to the smaller section means if the team plays well we can oull in around 6000-7000 which can see the groun look more full.

At present we know Colchester will the normal 200 or so. If we have a game with Leeds or Forest where there is a good away following most fans am sure would be happy to move for these games.

They planned on freezing the prices of season tickets months ago.

I am saying I am not getting one this year because this season we've been awful at times at home and I would rather go to all the away games instead, much better atmosphere and value for money.

That said I will leave it as long as possible to renew, in the vain hope that the ronnie moore ST sales scenario comes back around again lol.

Yeah, nice one Kyle. Do't bother giving TTA your £13.40 per week, give £20 or so to every other club in this division. That'll help buy us a squad capabel of walking this league wont it?

FFS! You couldn't write this stuff could you?!!

Not got a problem with paying £308 but have got a problem with being sat there in stone cold silence every ###### game and paying 300 quid for privilege. But as usual on this board unless you happy clap and agree withe everything our great club does you are a moaner. So so bored, bring back JK.

You could try singing...................

I personally can't pick fault with the prices for STs and match-day tickets....as Lags has said a few times 13 quid per match if you get a ST is not a bad do. But I don't think the ST prices for next year will get lost fans back.

Why I do get behind the ST incentive scheme so much though is because I think the atmosphere at BP is very very poor. Don't mean any disrespect at all by that, it's just mine (and quite a few other's ) opinion. I would think that more people in the ground would go some way to improving the atmosphere and people's overall enjoyment of BP on a match day.

A lot of people like me go to the game for the atmosphere and the crack with the lads as much as we go for the football...we don't get much of this at BP. Atmosphere is normally non-existant, and it's hard work dragging your mates out of the pub to go to BP to watch poor football in a what often resembles a morgue so the crack with the lads isn't what it should be when there's just three of you and a few years ago there'd be a dozen or so. Away games are a different story and prove that there is an interest in OAFC from local lads, but just not when it's Leyton Orient at home in a nothing game.

Too many fans don't go to BP these days and I think a lot of it is down to the prices, poor football and atmosphere....maybe these people aren't hardcore fans, or maybe the buzz has gone. People need to be tempted back to BP...too many people are giving up their STs. Been shocked at some of the lads who have told me they won't be renewing next season...if these people aren't hardcore then I don't know what is hardcore. Sure some of those not renewing will be replaced younger fans just getting into Latics, but something needs to be done to get lost fans back.

Fair points. I think the atmosphere will be totally different next season though with the crowd in the Rocky. We will have to wait and see. I'll be there to see it.

Here are all the teams within a 30 mile radius of Boundary park and a table for cost of Adult season tickets.

This would have made an interesting read and highlighted the various options available.

It would have also been interesting to see the match day price but if the truth be known

I cant be ar5ed finishing it lol.

Anyone want a go because I would be interested in reading it? :huh::blink:

L= Least M= Most.

Oldham Athletic, L Expensive £308 M Expensive £328 Miles 0

Rochdale AFC, L Expensive M Expensive Miles 4.98

Manchester FC, L Expensive M Expensive Miles 5.76

Bury FC, ,L Expensive M Expensive Miles 7.15

Manchester U, L Expensive M Expensive Miles 9.28

Stockport, L Expensive M Expensive Miles 10.82

Huddersfield, L Expensive M Expensive Miles 16.09

Burnley, L Expensive M Expensive Miles 16.68

Bolton, L Expensive M Expensive Miles 16.94

Accrington, L Expensive M Expensive Miles 17.61

Blackburn Rov, L Expensive M Expensive Miles 19.16

Macclesfield, L Expensive M Expensive Miles 21.49

Wigan Athletic, L Expensive M Expensive Miles 21.68

Bradford City, L Expensive M Expensive Miles 22.89

Barnsley, L Expensive M Expensive Miles 27.14

Leeds United, L Expensive M Expensive Miles 27.51

Preston NE, L Expensive M Expensive Miles 27.53

Sheffield Wed, L Expensive M Expensive Miles 27.58

Sheffield UTD, L Expensive M Expensive Miles 29.95

is it just me who cant see these other teams prices........to compare with ours or is kyle just going off half cocked again.....

I've stated umpteen times it's £13.40 per match. No one yet as stated it's too much, so is anyone going to?. If not get the negs outta ya brains and advertise with passion to anyone who'll listen that its cheap as chips down at Latics if they want a full season at £13.40 per match. I canna believe we cant fill the ground (what will be left) next season. If £308 is too much in one dollop tell um bout the easy payment scheme, without doin the maths it must still be around the £15 notes mark. Great value even if the products been :censored:eee for half a season.

I've stated umpteen times it's £13.40 per match. No one yet as stated it's too much, so is anyone going to?. If not get the negs outta ya brains and advertise with passion to anyone who'll listen that its cheap as chips down at Latics if they want a full season at £13.40 per match. I canna believe we cant fill the ground (what will be left) next season. If £308 is too much in one dollop tell um bout the easy payment scheme, without doin the maths it must still be around the £15 notes mark. Great value even if the products been :censored:eee for half a season.

It was only £10.50 per match last season Lags. :wink:

The fact is many latics fans have deserted. Once you get out of the habit of going to games, its very hard to get back in. People have other commitments then, and have found new interests. What some dont appreciate is that going to football isn't as important to some people as it is to me and you. Its a day out, something they do occaisionally, not something they live. So they need entertaining. They are still latics fans. They go to games, just pick and choose which ones. Others have stopped going cos they have lost the passion for it. I've seen comments on this board (and JK) where these kind of supporters are slagged off. That really annoys me. People find other things important.

One thing and one thing alone brings people back / gets new fans. Winning football. Look at Blackpool.

Cheap tickets have to stupidly cheap to get people in.

If we are in the top 3/4 all season, we'll fill it near the end of the season. If we are half way like this year. Attendances will drop further.

Edited by pukka

The prices were good enough last season, why aren't they now? We want Oldham to be promoted but we want them to do it on less money than this season?

Apart from drastically cutting season ticket prices like Bradford and Huddersfield which we all know isn't possible what other ideas do we have to attract fans to BP? A slight reduction is prices is going to do nothing for selling tickets.

All that is needed is good football on the pitch and perhaps a bit of active promotion of upcoming games by the club itself, apart from the website and the chron where else are the games advertised, if you aren't a huge follower then your hardly going to be searching when we play next, it needs to be told to them, get people in town on matchday and get some tickets sold there!

I think people have got too caught up on the Huddersfield scheme and tbh this in comparison looks like day light robbery....but what did people expect??? We haven't got a multi millionaire investing have we....

Unfortunately the £300 prices me out of a season ticket this season, i never had much hope of being able to afford a ticket as anything over £200 was too much.....not sure if i could even afford the monthly/quarterly payment option i will look into it...

It goes through Zebra finance and they dont rip you off interest wise - only way I can afford one!

fair prices all around imo,for people who say they can't afford the £30 a month easy payment scheme why not try staying in for one night at the weekend thus saving more than the £30 and having one less hangover,happy days.ktf.