*** LATICS vs LASHERS IN GAME THREAD ***

Matt

Oldham v Blackpool

Oldham defenders Will Haining and Neil Eardley will return from suspension, as does goalkeeper Les Pogliacomi.

But centre-half Ben Turner is banned, Chris Taylor is doubtful with a knee injury and Chris Hall (broken leg) is out for the rest of the season.

Blackpool manager Simon Grayson is set to name an unchanged line-up.

Striker Andy Morrell will start on the bench so Ben Burgess and Keigan Parker should continue in attack. Left-back Paul Tierney is still out injured.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im off now.

Gonna go the White Hart, and wait for my old man to finish work. May as well try and cadge a few pints whilst i'm there. The usual suspects, Dan, Punkster, etc. Start dusting the cobwebs off your wallets boys, i'm thirsty! :lol::lol:

Not too confident tonight. They're a good side. Think it's better to go in underconfident, rather than over confident like I was against Millwall and Bournemouth, expecting three points and nothing else.

Should see the biggest away following of the season too. I'm sure the Paddock/Lookers will give them some 'friendly' banter

Just hope they start calling Wellens a w**ker, like last season, and at there's this.

Oh when the Blues.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

its looking good for latics tonight as the team is back to full strengh

1. Les POGLIACOMI

35. Neal EARDLEY

2. Simon CHARLTON

5. Will HAINING ©

16. Sean GREGAN

18. Chris TAYLOR

22. Andy LIDDELL

15. Gary McDONALD

7. Richie WELLENS

21. Chris PORTER

14. Paul WARNE

yep its on t'fishul site now...great news that our first choice 1st XI are all good to start

Aye, I see it too now, NewsNow was a bit slow to catch it... very good news and no excuses now.

First 15 mins I want to 'see' us get stuck right in, I'd expect Greegs to clatter a couple of their midfielders and give them an old school welcome. Maybe have Charlton give their right back a booting too - warn him off Taylor... seems to be something we've lacked in the last couple of games is that old fashioned welcome... the "run past me again and i'll break you 'kin legs boy" mentality of yesteryear!

Edited by Ackey

Aye, I see it too now, NewsNow was a bit slow to catch it... very good news and no excuses now.

First 15 mins I want to 'see' us get stuck right in, I'd expect Greegs to clatter a couple of their midfielders and give them an old school welcome. Maybe have Charlton give their right back a booting too - warn him off Taylor... seems to be something we've lacked in the last couple of games is that old fashioned welcome... the "run past me again and i'll break you 'kin legs boy" mentality of yesteryear!

Exactly, hoping to see (or hear) a return to a stingey defence tonight with Greegs and Will back together again.

yep id agree with that Ackey. from what i hear of the weather down there it sounds like it might be a case of brawn rather than finesse so we need to impose ourselves early, especially if they have a few fans there..need to keep them quiet and get our lot going. only worry is it sounds like it could be the type of game that results in injuries and suspensions

I'm somehow more nervous with our best team out. No excuses now (well, they are more used to a rubbish pitch but we've got to get over complaining about that).

Re Parker, the posts were being deleted from the Lashers Rivals last night, seems he got himself nicked in a nightclub fight at the weekend, and he's pissed all the time. But then if I'd been exposed for tupping Jade Goody I'd rather be sozzled to dull the pain and behind bars in case I fancied a bit more under the influence..

Anyone else noticed that the official site reports, 'There's also a change in midfield, with Craig Rocastle replacing Gary McDonald. The Scot drops to the bench.'

:blink: Eh?

Gordon's sidekick just came when he spotted that Les had been at Blackpool last season. God save us. :unsure:

Guest oa_exile

Evening all ! B) , just got in 0:0 :blink:

Sat in my hotel room ( with a two litre jug of the good stuff :P ) in rainy , windy and miserable Arnhem <_<