*** LATICS vs LASHERS IN GAME THREAD ***

Matt

Summer is a nightmare for my PC. I have to take the side off and aim a fan at it every time I have it on or the damn thing freaks out!

As for the over heating laptop, sit with a bag of ice on your lap, with the 'top on that - works, just have to avoid leakages!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Summer is a nightmare for my PC. I have to take the side off and aim a fan at it every time I have it on or the damn thing freaks out!

As for the over heating laptop, sit with a bag of ice on your lap, with the 'top on that - works, just have to avoid leakages!

cheers ackey may give that a go (with security measures to prevent any unfortunate frostbite :dizzy2: )

cheers ackey may give that a go (with security measures to prevent any unfortunate frostbite :dizzy2: )

It is best to pop a pillow under the ice and a towell over it... stops one part - or one's parts - from getting too cold, and the other from getting wet!

Blackpool go very close - just over. Poor defending - two, make that three, mistakes from Charlton.

If Charlton is only half fit I'd have Lomax on in a shot. LB is one position we have no shortage in, I can't see the sense in having an injured old-timer struggling.

Wellens gives the ball away, giving Blackpool chance to break. Pogs has to turn shot round the post. Midfielders 'strolling' back for the corner.

Are we a bit under it?

And sorry for moving this away from the 'tics again, but has anyone seen the Baggies goal? just been on BBC... very, very strange!!

Edited by Ackey

In what way?

Player breaks with two defenders on him, about 30-35 yards out side foots it to the 'keepers right, not even a full dive needed, just a drop onto it... he didn't even move, no way his sight was blocked or anything... very strange!

Player breaks with two defenders on him, about 30-35 yards out side foots it to the 'keepers right, not even a full dive needed, just a drop onto it... he didn't even move, no way his sight was blocked or anything... very strange!

:lol: I'll have to look out for it later.