Micah Richards

Didnt Jobbo go to Leeds for a mill also? think we got 3/4 mill for shaggy marshall also when he joined ispwich in 1993. Not too mention the million we got off aberdeen for Paul Bernard(my god that ws good business)3/4 mill for warhurst to wednesday. ill stop now cos no ome likes a smart ass ^_^:grin:

Thought £1.7 for Earl was our largest ever transfer recieved to Aston Villa, only to splash the cash (£750k on Ian Onley) ????

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought our biggest sale was Earl Barrett to Villa for £1.7M ?

You see that sums up a big thing about what is wrong with football these days as Earl Barrett was a great footballer whose career was cut short by injury and was a much better player at his peak than every England centre half at the mo but his transfer fee won't amount to half our cut of Richards's sale.

Guest oa_exile
Didnt Jobbo go to Leeds for a mill also? think we got 3/4 mill for shaggy marshall also when he joined ispwich in 1993. Not too mention the million we got off aberdeen for Paul Bernard(my god that ws good business)3/4 mill for warhurst to wednesday. ill stop now cos no ome likes a smart ass ^_^:grin:

£800K actually :wink: but it was still good business B)