league 1 outstanding players

Nick Bailey from southend, had a crackin season, they bought him from Barnet in the summer for £175,000 and it looks like money well spent

He's been awesome by all accounts.

Lee Barnard has come into a decent Southend side, and they haven't lost when he's played. He's also scored 9 goals.

He's been awesome by all accounts.

Lee Barnard has come into a decent Southend side, and they haven't lost when he's played. He's also scored 9 goals.

I was shouting from the rooftops raving about Bailey a couple of years ago, would've loved to have seen him in a latiucs shirt.

As for outstanding players in Legue One

Bailey definitely

Barnard was superb at BP for Crewe a right pain in the arse, didn't give Greegs or Rubes a minute

Robinson, fantastic player. big strong, shot like a mule another i would love to see here. Scouser too!

Others that have impressed me - Furlong might be getting on a bit but he bounced Stam and Gregan all over the pitch, not always legal but i'd love a big angry git up front for us next season.

Bauza at Swansea is some player, game at Liberty was drifting to a 0-0, he came on and set two goals up. Great running with the ball.

Westwood always impresses me at Carlisle

Wellens showed us in glimpses what we have been missing, anonymous for an hour, his team 2-0 down and takes it upon himself to drag his team back into it single handedly, thus earning his team a replay with a little help from that little ###### Hayter.

Oh and I don't think we should be too harsh on our motley crew either.

Hughes despite only being probably 40% of he will be next season looked superb at times. I don't think anyone at this level could've come up with the quality of finish he came up with vs Brighton. A true goal out of nothing and down to individual brilliance and predatory instinct.

Davies - is there anyone better and creating space for himself or running at defences? If the lad wants it enough he could get back to the top.

Add Steven Gillespie of Cheltenham to the list.

Nah, not having that. Lol....heard this a few times since the game and to me, he simply looked the only one who could be arsed in a very, very poor side. Only reason he stood out by a mile....the lad did try and did show some glimpses of half decent stuff but some gash moments too....wouldn't go near him if we're looking for better players to add to what we've got.

Nah, not having that. Lol....heard this a few times since the game and to me, he simply looked the only one who could be arsed in a very, very poor side. Only reason he stood out by a mile....the lad did try and did show some glimpses of half decent stuff but some gash moments too....wouldn't go near him if we're looking for better players to add to what we've got.

here here. had pace but clueless when he had the ball. Averag player in crap side

Always difficult judging a player on a single performance. Gillespie did the obvious (noticeable) things well, and has the assets of pace and strength ... but the fact Saturday was the first time I've ever noticed him says something...