Dean Holden Shirt For Sale

MaskedOwl

Thought id advertise this on here before i stick it on ebay. I bought this shirt of Ritchie (not sure if he comes on here anymore) but im looking to move house soon and the Mrs wont have it :(

Its Dean Holden's match worn long sleeved maroon shirt complete with all badges. The shirt is signed 'Best Wishes Dean Holden' and has been proffesionally framed. There is a small plaque on the bottom of the frame. It is in mint condition and currently hangs on my wall. Im not looking to make any money of it just get back what i payed, which was £80. It really does look good even though Deano wasn't the best defender in the world! :lol: I can send people a pic if they wish to see it.

Any offers?

Thought id advertise this on here before i stick it on ebay. I bought this shirt of Ritchie (not sure if he comes on here anymore) but im looking to move house soon and the Mrs wont have it :(

Its Dean Holden's match worn long sleeved maroon shirt complete with all badges. The shirt is signed 'Best Wishes Dean Holden' and has been proffesionally framed. There is a small plaque on the bottom of the frame. It is in mint condition and currently hangs on my wall. Im not looking to make any money of it just get back what i payed, which was £80. It really does look good even though Deano wasn't the best defender in the world! :lol: I can send people a pic if they wish to see it.

Any offers?

Hi Pete

I may have it back off you as I sorted some room out for my other ones now .. I'll get back to you asap