Me and my friends have started off a Latics group. Chaddy End - West Enders aka CEWE. I've learnt (seen) that OASIS are an extremly popular Latics group and im calling out for fans to give me advise on what not to start a succesful group. Also I just want to get the group known.

Here's just a little bit more about it ... "We are a group founded not long ago. We are located of the Sheepfoot Lane side of the Chadderton Road End (Chaddy End). Though we did later realise that when we are sitting in the Chaddy, we are actually in the East end so thats some stuff for you. We currently have x amount of members (sorry I don't know the exact number yet)"

Also we are trying to get a flag for the chaddy (not a giant one). An suggestions on size and what not?

Guest oa_exile
Me and my friends have started off a Latics group. Chaddy End - West Enders aka CEWE. I've learnt (seen) that OASIS are an extremly popular Latics group

:mmm: First mistake you missed out the biggest group of all ............................. :lookers: AKA PADDOCK ARMY !

PAH ! ! Chaddy End - West Enders aka CEWE :who::shakeit:

:mmm: First mistake you missed out the biggest group of all ............................. :lookers: AKA PADDOCK ARMY !

:chaddy::laught30:

Not much advice but hilarious.

Can you here the Paddock sing? NO! NO! ... Does the Paddock sing? I've never seen them sing.

Anway back to the point ... ADVICE and what not!

Edited by OAFCguy

Just be Latics fans is the best advice I could give.

OASIS has been going for many years now (see their sub board on here) and came about for those who wanted to watch Latics and share travel, a drink in the week etc due to living down south.

Well were all mates in the group so ...

Thanks though!

Guest oa_exile
Well were all mates in the group so ...

Thanks though!

I used to be in a group myself in the Chaddy years ago :) in fact we stood probably not far from were you sit now.

Let's just say we looked after each other :grin:

I used to be in a group myself in the Chaddy years ago :) in fact we stood probably not far from were you sit now.

Let's just say we looked after each other :grin:

Andy you dont need to tell the lad about your man love!!!!

Me and my friends have started off a Latics group. Chaddy End - West Enders aka CEWE. I've learnt (seen) that OASIS are an extremly popular Latics group and im calling out for fans to give me advise on what not to start a succesful group. Also I just want to get the group known.

Here's just a little bit more about it ... "We are a group founded not long ago. We are located of the Sheepfoot Lane side of the Chadderton Road End (Chaddy End). Though we did later realise that when we are sitting in the Chaddy, we are actually in the East end so thats some stuff for you. We currently have x amount of members (sorry I don't know the exact number yet)"

Also we are trying to get a flag for the chaddy (not a giant one). An suggestions on size and what not?

OASIS is largely about us arranging travel plans and so on, I'm not sure it's going to be quite the same if it's a case of, "the missus is dropping me off at the White Hart," or "I'm getting the 409." If it's flags you're after though I'm sure Markoasis will be more than happy to share his knowledge of knitcraft and haberdashery :wink:

OASIS is largely about us arranging travel plans and so on, I'm not sure it's going to be quite the same if it's a case of, "the missus is dropping me off at the White Hart," or "I'm getting the 409." If it's flags you're after though I'm sure Markoasis will be more than happy to share his knowledge of knitcraft and haberdashery :wink:

What! and give out the secret dark arts of needlework and orange paint! Nota chance sunshine!!

Slightly amused at the formation of CEWE... from the looks of things the members arent even as old as Oasis is! Good luck to you guy... however, think you may be outsung by the lookers err... RRE army next year..

... and as for the group Exile refers to... well... all I can say is :gorgeous:

:wink:

Guest oa_exile
Anway back to the point ... ADVICE and what not!

Stick together through thin and thinner and always KEEP THE FAITH ! :chubb:

:latics: Best of Luck with the Banner as well :chaddy:

I'll let a few of the "Girls" know what you think :grin:

:peepwall:

Oh dear, me and my big gob... better not pop in the Hart this saturday then!! :wink:

Good luck with your group hope you bocome OASIS

:blink:

Errr... well, yeah, could start by moving about 200 miles south....

OAFCguy ...... think you forgot to pay me royalties for the use of my KTF banner image!!!!!

There's no secret how to get a group going ........ your all mates just need to go with it!! Get a flag / banner is a start though..... Barmy flags are ok, but expensiver and its more fun making your own. If you want it up in the Chaddy look towards getting a banner that fits perfectly along the rails that run across the Chaddy.

Remember though OASIS have now copyright on the tangerine / blue / white colours, the club just copied the scarves I got made! You can have flou yellow!!! But be careful wearing this colour will cause you to go round telling people to sit down and generally being a pain in the arse.

Can you here the Paddock sing? NO! NO! ... Does the Paddock sing? I've never seen them sing. .... remember saying things like these will get you hurt :lol:

Guest oa_exile
:peepwall:

Oh dear, me and my big gob... better not pop in the Hart this saturday then!! :wink:

:blink:

lol :lol:

Your ALWAYS welcome to have a pint with the Girls in the WH , you are a good mate ! :)

*Still going to tell them all though* :grin:

think some of the paddock army have been on leave this season looking at some of the turn out's you've been getting,lol.

lol :lol:

Your ALWAYS welcome to have a pint with the Girls in the WH , you are a good mate ! :)

*Still going to tell them all though* :grin:

:lol:

Dont worry Exile... I have a cunning plan.. I am a master of disguise, you will never be able to spot me! :ph34r: *

*or alternatively i could be the big blonde goon, wearing an away shirt with "Bigfin" on the back... oh dear... my plan is flawed...

OAFCguy ...... think you forgot to pay me royalties for the use of my KTF banner image!!!!!

There's no secret how to get a group going ........ your all mates just need to go with it!! Get a flag / banner is a start though..... Barmy flags are ok, but expensiver and its more fun making your own. If you want it up in the Chaddy look towards getting a banner that fits perfectly along the rails that run across the Chaddy.

Remember though OASIS have now copyright on the tangerine / blue / white colours, the club just copied the scarves I got made! You can have flou yellow!!! But be careful wearing this colour will cause you to go round telling people to sit down and generally being a pain in the arse.

Can you here the Paddock sing? NO! NO! ... Does the Paddock sing? I've never seen them sing. .... remember saying things like these will get you hurt :lol:

Hang on I have that Tangerine/Blue scarf :blink: ...

Anyway, no offence to the Paddock Army and true. I suppose saying stuff like the is as worse as wearing a Hudders shirt while sitting with the FYC!

Thanks for the tips Mark and co.

Plus this flag costs £60. We're a bunch of Teenagers who watch Latics EVERY Saturday. I asked the group to contribute a SMALL fee of £5 but I've only got £5 now and thats not even for the flag!

If anyone would kindly donate to the C.E.W.E fund, im at the Sheepfoot lane end of the chaddy ;)

Do you not think though (as we have decided on getting a Barmy Army flag) that it would be ok to have this ... (it's a pretty shockin' example)

ceweflagxm2.jpg

What do you guys think of that?

Edited by OAFCguy

Hang on I have that Tangerine/Blue scarf :blink: ...

Anyway, no offence to the Paddock Army and true. I suppose saying stuff like the is as worse as wearing a Hudders shirt while sitting with the FYC!

Thanks for the tips Mark and co.

Plus this flag costs £60. We're a bunch of Teenagers who watch Latics EVERY Saturday. I asked the group to contribute a SMALL fee of £5 but I've only got £5 now and thats not even for the flag!

If anyone would kindly donate to the C.E.W.E fund, im at the Sheepfoot lane end of the chaddy ;)

Do you not think though (as we have decided on getting a Barmy Army flag) that it would be ok to have this ... (it's a pretty shockin' example)

ceweflagxm2.jpg

What do you guys think of that?

Am feeling you think it will work.