Cheltenham's Number 7

I thought he had a great game and would love to see him here. A damn sight better than Liddell anyway.

Looked decent yesterday in the sun, nice atmosphere, against a team with nowt to play for. In fairness Greegs and Hazell weren't breaking their necks or else I reckon he would have been 6 foot in the air within the first ten minutes of the game. Good player but would he bag you a couple of goals up at Hartlepool in December on a bone hard pitch? Give me Beckett over him any day of the week.

ps and he looked like a girl

KOTK

Looked decent yesterday in the sun, nice atmosphere, against a team with nowt to play for. In fairness Greegs and Hazell weren't breaking their necks or else I reckon he would have been 6 foot in the air within the first ten minutes of the game. Good player but would he bag you a couple of goals up at Hartlepool in December on a bone hard pitch? Give me Beckett over him any day of the week.

ps and he looked like a girl

KOTK

I wouldn't like to see the girls you knock about with!

Good player but would he bag you a couple of goals up at Hartlepool in December on a bone hard pitch?

You left yourself wide open there my friend, he scored 2 goals at Hartlepool in January.

Edited by BP1960

He simply looked the only one who could be arsed in a very, very poor side. Only reason he stood out by a mile....the lad did try and did show some glimpses of half decent stuff but some gash moments too....wouldn't go near him if we're looking for better players to add to what we've got.