Crewe - Beardybus.

Feel sorry for the locals i do ha ha.

Man : wanna go for a drink love at the local.

Wife : Yeh why not. cmon then.

OPEN doors theres a load of pi""ed up women,gorillas,fairys and what have you looking at you ..... not a good sight!!

Could this be 3 wins on the trot for Beardys Bus??

OPEN doors theres a load of pi""ed up women,gorillas,fairys and what have you looking at you ..... not a good sight!!

to be fair. most of the locals look like the above before we've gone in anyway. we just add to it.

think tinny will be the best/worst dressed. just heard what he plans on wearing. If he's not beat up by the end of the day i'll be suprised. Hot Pants :lol::shock:

think tinny will be the best/worst dressed. just heard what he plans on wearing. If he's not beat up by the end of the day i'll be suprised. Hot Pants :lol::shock:

He’d better hope Sav doesn’t get confused after a couple of beers

There are still a few places left if anyone is interested!

Cost is £12, stopping at the White hart = 9.30am & Grey Horse = 9.45am

At the Grey Horse we will have Bacon butties for £1, and the bar will be open.

Plus the stop on the way down and back, if you wish to dress up as an idiot feel free, as i know a few who are doing anyway!

Great day, great performance. Why cant we play like that all the time?

Wish I hadnt allowed phil to draw on my face with permanant marker. It doesnt look like it's going to shift and to cap it off. I fell asleep on the bus home last night and lost my wallet and camera. But hey, least I got on the right bus home this time. :lol::grin: Spent all morning ringing up cancelling my cards and trying to get permanant marker off my face. Least I didnt have to go to work like Josh with it still on.

Still laughing about the little red when there was a little jury for him, singing "follow follow" followed by jacko's drink going straight over him. Josh being tied up for talking positively about Teves. Dont think the dibble, crewe fans or the bouncer of that pub have seen anything quite that in recent years.

Funniest part of the game was beardy shouting to the Lino. "do you think i'm sexy", whilst rubbing his body - The linesman loved it. Even started sticking his tongue out, nodding and replying yes to the question he got asked. "do you think crewe are sh*t then lino?" :lol:

Just thinking what an absolute state I must have looked running round rochdale bus station pissed up asking drivers to radio through. Can vaguely recall some lad asking me, "whats happened to you?".

anyone for a game of killer??? :grin::wink:

stupidly hungover today.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

I also had some transportation difficulties (unlike my usual form). When I was sorting my booze out I for some reason had it in mind that what I was drinking on the bus would be the main part of the day's alcohol intake, which proved wide of the mark. I don't think I will ever know exactly what happened but I think a wrong bus was involved. The kangaroo court was brilliant, Chief Justice/Prosecutor/Head Executioner Jacko was firm but fair, in the sort of way that Help Shiny would appreciate. I enjoyed asking a variety of coppers, stewards, taxi drivers, linesmen and random punters whether they had the time or if my bum looked big in my skirt (it didn't by the way).

Second week running that I've got sunburn at an Oldham game, how wrong is that?

Great day, great performance. Why cant we play like that all the time?

Wish I hadnt allowed phil to draw on my face with permanant marker. It doesnt look like it's going to shift and to cap it off. I fell asleep on the bus home last night and lost my wallet and camera. But hey, least I got on the right bus home this time. :lol::grin: Spent all morning ringing up cancelling my cards and trying to get permanant marker off my face. Least I didnt have to go to work like Josh with it still on.

Still laughing about the little red when there was a little jury for him, singing "follow follow" followed by jacko's drink going straight over him. Josh being tied up for talking positively about Teves. Dont think the dibble, crewe fans or the bouncer of that pub have seen anything quite that in recent years.

Funniest part of the game was beardy shouting to the Lino. "do you think i'm sexy", whilst rubbing his body - The linesman loved it. Even started sticking his tongue out, nodding and replying yes to the question he got asked. "do you think crewe are sh*t then lino?" :lol:

Just thinking what an absolute state I must have looked running round rochdale bus station pissed up asking drivers to radio through. Can vaguely recall some lad asking me, "whats happened to you?".

anyone for a game of killer??? :grin::wink:

stupidly hungover today.

Got some great pics from yesterday. 147 of them! Will stick a few up when I get a chance to go through them.

Fantastic day! Also stupidly hung over.

Funniest part of the game was beardy shouting to the Lino. "do you think i'm sexy", whilst rubbing his body - The linesman loved it.

I spotted that....him stroking his backside at the liner. Didn't realise that's what he was saying as I was about 50 seats further down the pitch. Had me in bits just seeing it from afar. That liner was quality....also the male copper at the end who was laughing to himself (and badly trying to hide it) while the WPC was being requested to bare a certain part of her anatomy :grin: