Polish target....

Guest M_OAFC
Slightly pedantic of me as I get the point you are both making but cheapest matchday ticket price next season will be £17 (if bought in advance), not the quoted £20.

Thought it was worth mentioning so we know the true prices when trying to persuade Jarko Potentiallaticsfanovic to come to BP :grin:

That's actually a very valid point and you are right to make it. Indeed, for the last few seasons the cheapest ticket has been £14, something I always thought wasn't made enough of when the £20 figure was spoken about almost as if there was no other choice.

RIGHT, it's confession time guys & gals - i'm sorry to say that JARKO SWEETLEFTFOOTOVIC doesn't exist.

Shock horror i know, but alas it's true.

I made up the name in keeping with the clubs new policy of made up names at reserve level (Diaz, Jesus, Bergmann, Danny KNight!!!!) - to protect the true identity of the player & stop stealing little mitts from Donny or Leeds getting their hands on our new Pole.

I can hearby announce that our new Polish player, LM / LW is...................

Slobadan Djmyleftfootisokbuti'llprobablyendupplayingontherightanywaysochristaylorcanstayontheleftovic.

Sorry for any confusion regarding this matter, i hope all is now clear.

I'm off to start saving so i can have Slobadan's full name on my Flo Yellow top next season, Thanks :D

Edited by slystallone

Its easy this scouting lark. Bang in Polish Left sided midfielder on Google you get Pawel Sasin age 25 this year 5' 9" left sided plays fullback or left midfield/wing former under 21 international.. Would be funny if it was him. ?????????????

I will make a mental note to ask the next guy I pass coming out of my local shop wearing work overalls and carrying a slab of lager on his shoulder all about him.

Its easy this scouting lark. Bang in Polish Left sided midfielder on Google you get Pawel Sasin age 25 this year 5' 9" left sided plays fullback or left midfield/wing former under 21 international.. Would be funny if it was him. ?????????????

And we'd be able to adapt and adopt a Marillion Song in his tribute.

Pav Sasin, Pav Sa-a-a-sin.

He's already a cult here. Has anyone unearthed the Youtube video of him and his adoring crowd yet?

I hope he can life up to the billing and not bugger up his first kick of the ball, or he'll back in Poland before you can say Jarko Myleftfoo....

Largish Polish population in Oldham for years, but keep quiet. Tesco Westwood has an aisle of Polish produce to meet local demand. So yeah you are wrong.

I stand corrected. It's not the first time I've been wrong on owtb today - In a poll on another thread I said Leeds would get their points back! :grin::bblue2::dance::applause1: