I would like to hear

EE-II-EE-II-EE-II-O

Up the football league we go

because

EE-II-EE-II-EE-II-O

Up the football here we go

is wrong and doesn't make sense!

That's why only you sing the second version isn't it? :unsure:

Youve got no history, Youve got no history......................... TO mk dons.

http://www.codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?pag...hirts/franchise

I hope everyone visits Grimsby's site and buys a nice new t-shirt for when we play MK. Though to be honest, they do sound to have a few decent fans. They even had a coach load who stopped off on route to a game making a detour to Rotherham and going in their supporters bar due to Rotherham's current financial situation.

Still. They arent a club.

Agree with Forest away on a tuesday night again. So long as i'm actually in the ground for kick off this time and a steward doesnt try and throw me out because he doesnt like his 'massif' club being outsung by a poxy 200 fans. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah I know what you mean, I'd rather us sing:

Do-Do-Do

Lewis Allesandra

(lets all do the conga)

than whatever they were singing against Tranmere

thats why oldham songs are crap

we always just change the name thats lids song... it should be sang like the micheal vaughan one

alesandra al lesandra

alesandra al lesandra

alesandra al lesandra

lewis alesandra......

As you are down that neck of the woods ( :shock:), can you do some research in the meantime and find out exactly what Robin Hood did to his merry men?

:grin:

Word on the street is that he 'bunned' them. I can only assume he was some sort of baker.

thats why oldham songs are crap

we always just change the name thats lids song... it should be sang like the micheal vaughan one

alesandra al lesandra

alesandra al lesandra

alesandra al lesandra

lewis alesandra......

I thought Liddell's was sung to pigbag and not the conga??

Is dish a munich fan?

No I'm not mate. I work with a red who goes in week in week out, who never shuts up singing on the shop floor.

I honestly think Oldham haven't got any original songs, Doesn't the 'Zigga Zagga' chant have Chelsea connections? (even though somebody on here said it was started by some lads from Chadderton.)

Don't get we wrong I'm Latics through and through but the atmosphere at most games is dire and needs sorting out.

Fair enough. I just hate half of the songs they sing. 'Argentina, Argentina' do they not realise we've been to war with them in the last 30 years.

I do agree however that atmosphere at boundary park is very poor. Think part of the reason is that whenevr someone in the Chaddy tries to start a song, if they are not sat in the main section of where the singers are then they are just laughed at.

Fair enough. I just hate half of the songs they sing. 'Argentina, Argentina' do they not realise we've been to war with them in the last 30 years.

I do agree however that atmosphere at boundary park is very poor. Think part of the reason is that whenevr someone in the Chaddy tries to start a song, if they are not sat in the main section of where the singers are then they are just laughed at.

the only reason why un***d fans sing argentina is that half of them arnt english they are chinese indian scottish welsh and IRISH o ye cockneys aswell

GOD KNOWS HAHA!!!!!!!!

we need new songs because the chaddy end just sing du du du du then just change the name

roll on next year and sat when everyone is hammered!!!!!!!!!!!

the worst song to come out of the Chaddy in recent seasons was

"Who Need Mourinhio

We've got John Sheridan"

I don't think it's that bad OWTB is orginal as is Zigga Zagga (I think they interviewed Eric Gemmil once and he said it's unique to Oldham), at least we don't go along with that really annoying "by far greatest team......" chant that annonymous teams like Northampton and Peterborough sing.

No I'm not mate. I work with a red who goes in week in week out, who never shuts up singing on the shop floor.

I honestly think Oldham haven't got any original songs, Doesn't the 'Zigga Zagga' chant have Chelsea connections? (even though somebody on here said it was started by some lads from Chadderton.)

Don't get we wrong I'm Latics through and through but the atmosphere at most games is dire and needs sorting out.

"I'm a B*stard" is the only original chant we have at the minute - It's started to be nicked by Huddersfield and most recently, Rochdale.

If you want to look at the team with the best originality when it comes to football songs. You dont look at the big United. You look at FC United. They've got some quality songs. especially slagging of other singing sections at their home games.

Edited by Rocky_Latic