Will we still go up?

mahdlo

Will we still go up?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

IMO..... I think we have it in us to get promoted, and thats assuming we pull our fingers out 'collectively'..

when i mean that i mean as players and fans alike!! it's no good them playing their hearts out and not having the luck, if we sit there moaning like a load of old fish wives!!!

shez is the manager for us.. he like some of the players will not be at BP for long, so we need to remember their tenures for the good things and not the 'not so good' things....

a few weeks ago i honestly thought that if we kept up the momentum we could actually finish top, now i personally believe we need to really work hard, and with a bit of luck, a good ref...oh forget my last bit... and the blue army right behind them till the death, we could just scrape auto!!

the play-offs now seem the most realistic chance for us... we are seven points from seventh place so, albeit as small margin of comfort, it's not impossible to expand on...

then, and don't tell me no-one else has though of this already.... but a good run in the playoffs will see us at wembley to finally actually come away as victors...... that's my dream anyhow!!!

then all this stuff from the last few weeks will be easily forgotten and look out the championship....

PS I've not been drinking! just got in from the office... got i never realised how much of the dregs of the gene pool frequent the trams at night....

Guest jet_dd34
I've said no, since I believe we're now headed for the lottery of the playoffs. I don't think there's any better way to go up though, if you can - big day out, all comes down to one game.

I don't think my nerves could take it, they are shredded already. :unsure: But I have said "yes" because I am optimistic, as well as young and stupid. :blink:

I don't think my nerves could take it, they are shredded already. :unsure: But I have said "yes" because I am optimistic, as well as young and stupid. :blink:

Good job you weren't watching in '94, then.

I voted no, because my confidence is shot, basically. But now we've brought Clarke in on loan, and I don't think it will stop there, I am changing my mind. :)

Yes. Ok depressing as the last 4 have been, I thought we showed enough on Tuesday to deserve better. A couple of bodies in, first choice defence all back and firing and I think we can pick up the required number of points. The 4 teams above us aren't all going to win all of their games!!!

Guest oa_exile

Still 33pts to play for !

OK Champions is now beyond us but 2nd place is still there for the taking.............League is still wide open !

Massive game on Saturday , 3pts for team and supporters alike.

KEEP THE FAITH

Guest oa_exile
I voted no. Not going to happen, is it?

Nobody apart from Scunny of recent is setting this League on fire , so if we can start to regain some form why not ! 2nd - 6th nothing in it

Nobody apart from Scunny of recent is setting this League on fire , so if we can start to regain some form why not ! 2nd - 6th nothing in it

My confidence is returning, especially with the loan signing. I'm sure we'll see another new face before Saturday.

Guest jet_dd34

Probs Brizzle have the best chance of 2nd auto with their games in hand. It is still wide open, if we get a win at Carlisle, other results go our way, then game on again. :)

Probs Brizzle have the best chance of 2nd auto with their games in hand. It is still wide open, if we get a win at Carlisle, other results go our way, then game on again. :)

If the carrot munchers go up automatically, I'll show my backside to the Lookers paddock...

:ass3:

Guest jet_dd34
If the carrot munchers go up automatically, I'll show my backside to the Lookers paddock...

:ass3:

I'll get my camera. ;) Do I need my wide angle lens. :P

Guest jet_dd34
Why is this post coming to the top of the pile, when it was last posted on this morning?

Methinks the moderators are monkeying about. :moderator::spam2:

Guest oa_exile
Why is this post coming to the top of the pile, when it was last posted on this morning?
Methinks the moderators are monkeying about. :moderator::spam2:

:stupid:

Shocking :sign0068: just shocking :sign0068: ..................... :trollarse:

wot we have to understand is that our success this year is down to 12 or 13 men. we have a set 11 that wen fit start week in week out. up until recently that was. all the boys must surely now be running on empty. i am optimistic however and i am looking forward to a day out in wembly. big weekend coming up now with scunny playin forrest. a draw there and u never know. top spot is a bit too optimistic but 2nd, we should be there or there abouts

Guest jet_dd34
:stupid:

Shocking :sign0068: just shocking :sign0068: ..................... :trollarse:

O.K. big shot! :P

I have had it explained to me.