Didn't do too badly, made sure Tommy Wright knew who he was anyways when he chopped him down early on!

Cheers Macca. I didn't know he was playing in the match. I'll give him some stick about that tackle the next time I see him (if I can remember).

You stood out a mile as being the one who wanted to win big time. There was a comment on our bench along the lines of "He's either gonna smack one of our players or one of his own if he doesnt calm down" :lol: I totally understand though mate, even when im playing with players who are miles better than me i still get wound up as i just want to win at EVERYTHING. :blush:

i didnt think i was that bad haha.... was brill tho to play on there again really enjoyed it

The funniest bit was when you ran in for a tackle on Aaron Chambers and you looked like you were going to snap him, but as you got there someone else was trying to tackle him and he just turned and ran off with the ball. You face was a picture when you realised you had just been done. He was VERY good though, dont really think he should have played, it was a bit unfair on you lot.

Were you not the one who had a do with James Mlawe last year?

Yeah really enjoyed it again, absolutely quality experience.

Would not recommend anyone did it next time (need to keep the price down lol)

Thought you had a good game Lee, would of been a top goal if there keeper hadn't tipped your first half effort onto the post.

The funniest bit was when you ran in for a tackle on Aaron Chambers and you looked like you were going to snap him, but as you got there someone else was trying to tackle him and he just turned and ran off with the ball. You face was a picture when you realised you had just been done. He was VERY good though, dont really think he should have played, it was a bit unfair on you lot.

Were you not the one who had a do with James Mlawe last year?

yeah i didnt think that was a bad tackle tho. i need video evidence on that one haha!!!!

bet everyone think im a k**b now ha!!!

Yeah really enjoyed it again, absolutely quality experience.

Would not recommend anyone did it next time (need to keep the price down lol)

Thought you had a good game Lee, would of been a top goal if there keeper hadn't tipped your first half effort onto the post.

i know yeah... i cant wait to watch the game on dvd (if we get it) does anyone know any info on that dvd???

When I spoke to Stu on Tuesday evenin, he said he had a backlog of DVD's to write so I guess it may be a few weeks. OAFC seem to work Stu quite hard.

Glad to see no-one has mentioned anything I did - apart from pull my hamstring. I think this means I didn't fudge up.

Can't wait for the DVD - I chased the defenders quite a bit when they had the ball, and won it a few times but the keeper always came straight out.

Can anyone let me know when & where the OWTB team train/play? Not that I will be fit enough or good enough!

Edited by Turbo

As long as the effort is there mate it doesnt matter if your not the most skillful.......Ive got away with it for long enough :grin:

The OWTB team have got there next game on Sunday at 9am on little wembley next to the ground. Come along and meet everyone.

Nobody thinks your a K**b Kellysheroes, they just know you want to win at all costs. Nowt wrong with that my freind. :wink:

As long as the effort is there mate it doesnt matter if your not the most skillful.......Ive got away with it for long enough :grin:

The OWTB team have got there next game on Sunday at 9am on little wembley next to the ground. Come along and meet everyone.

Nobody thinks your a K**b Kellysheroes, they just know you want to win at all costs. Nowt wrong with that my freind. :wink:

9am on a Sunday? Does such a thing exist?

Wow - well I shall set my alarm for 7am so that I have time to drag my leg along with me. Will be good to see some of the faces seen in the fans game play in a more evenly matched match (does that even make sense?).

Not sure if Mrs Turbo will be able to come as someone has to look after the little ones and attend church. What is that Church thing all about anyway? Sorry to hear you didn't manage to bag a goal this year Wayne... I told Rob that I didn't want to go in net for the last 10 minutes, it was like I knew I wouldnt be able to.

Lee,

Can't you make Sunday - you should have a game - Nothing wrong with wanting to win. I hate losing its not good ;-) especially when 7 go past you

Gav,

See you Sunday

Rob

Lee,

Can't you make Sunday - you should have a game - Nothing wrong with wanting to win. I hate losing its not good ;-) especially when 7 go past you

Gav,

See you Sunday

Rob

ive got to go and see a knee surgeon this weekend i think ive got to have an operation... i had to struggle through on tuesday but if it all goes well and you need players in the future yeah ill play... that no worries.