RRE Season Tickets

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, stepping on the RRE bandwagon. Row L I think, seats 88 and 89.

Finally we can show the Chaddy up for what it is. Sssssshhhhhhhh

E4e

LIBRI

Behind the goal chinster? Will wonders never cease?

Mines a pint and 2 e's please :wink: .

KtF,

Derek.

Exactly as what has been quoted Diego, you may not agree but the general consensus speaks for itself 70 or so Bournemouth fans would outsing the block in the Chaddy with ease, switch ends different story.

As for the weather, that's just a tarts excuse, 2 seasons of hardcore rain in the paddock vouches for that.

Chaddy is Dead. :unsure:

Exactly as what has been quoted Diego, you may not agree but the general consensus speaks for itself 70 or so Bournemouth fans would outsing the block in the Chaddy with ease, switch ends different story.

As for the weather, that's just a tarts excuse, 2 seasons of hardcore rain in the paddock vouches for that.

Funny you should mention Bournemouth. I sat in the Chaddy for the Bournemouth game, and could hear them singing. I sat in the Rocky for the Cheltenham game, but couldn't hear the Chaddy - could see them clapping and their mouths going, but no sound.

I have been in Oz for 8 years and always buy my season ticket for the Lookers.

Any ideas where I should be sitting in spirit next year?

Your spirit will live long in the RRE i'm sure, if you want to be remembered as a mute, you can renew in the Chaddy :lol:

I remind everyone about the atmosphere created by the home fans in the Huddersfield F.A. Cup game, when the acoustics appear to have been turned on in the Chaddy.

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=11040&hl=loud

It shows that if there is a willingness to sing, the three sides of BP will be able to hear each other loud and clear. What really matters, of course, is that the players can hear us, not those listening in other parts of the ground. If you're listening to see how loud the Chaddy End is, then you're obviously not singing yourselves!

It's got to be better, if only at corners, if the RRE can make noise like the Chaddy End does. Let's ALL do our bit next season without appearing to want to kill off the Chaddy.

I remind everyone about the atmosphere created by the home fans in the Huddersfield F.A. Cup game, when the acoustics appear to have been turned on in the Chaddy.

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=11040&hl=loud

It shows that if there is a willingness to sing, the three sides of BP will be able to hear each other loud and clear. What really matters, of course, is that the players can hear us, not those listening in other parts of the ground. If you're listening to see how loud the Chaddy End is, then you're obviously not singing yourselves!

It's got to be better, if only at corners, if the RRE can make noise like the Chaddy End does. Let's ALL do our bit next season without appearing to want to kill off the Chaddy.

Not wanting to kill anything off it's already dead besides the stats do not lie.

It seems the RRE is the new destination for a considerable number of Latics fans - it has taken 70% more bookings than the Detect All Alarms Chaddy Road End so far.

Here is to a noisy 08/09

Not getting a season ticket. Just buying tickets pre game.

Paddock Army Migration Summer of 2008!

All we need now is a petition for piegirl to be restaffed in there.

Why does it always have to turn into a we're louder than you, no you're not arguement. Same stuff repeated all year long. Just leave it till next year and make up your own mind. To be honest. I hope most of the Chaddy dont come over. Certain people nearly a decade ago who still going off what people say - still sit in there are one of the reasons I left.

Main difference will be that if you try and start a song off in the Rocky. You wont be frowned upon by the self proclaimed heirachy.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Not wanting to kill anything off it's already dead besides the stats do not lie.

It seems the RRE is the new destination for a considerable number of Latics fans - it has taken 70% more bookings than the Detect All Alarms Chaddy Road End so far.

Of course it has - from people losing their seats in the NSM Stand and wishing to get in early to pick their seats in the RRE. Chaddy Enders can save their money until 29th May.

Why does it always have to turn into a we're louder than you, no you're not arguement. Same stuff repeated all year long. Just leave it till next year and make up your own mind. To be honest. I hope most of the Chaddy dont come over. Certain people nearly a decade ago who still going off what people say - still sit in there are one of the reasons I left.

Main difference will be that if you try and start a song off in the Rocky. You wont be frowned upon by the self proclaimed heirachy.

Couldn't agree more about the 'louder than you' claims. If the RRE becomes an area of deafening noise then Alleluia, the team benefits! Hopefully all three Stands will be singing from the same song-sheet. :pray:

Just a thought about the 'self-proclaimed hierarchy', are the RR Enders taking a democratic decision about who starts the Zigga, Zagga chant? :mmm:

Chaddy is dead

It's the beginning of the end for the Chaddy....

All we Chaddy Enders ask is for those who don't like the Chaddy End to leave us in peace (not rest in peace), instead of claiming that the End is dead, based on the evidence that fans who did not sit there are moving to the RRE because their Stand is to be demolished, and others who refuse to sing with the Chaddy Enders want to save £20. :angry:

Couldn't agree more about the 'louder than you' claims. If the RRE becomes an area of deafening noise then Alleluia, the team benefits! Hopefully all three Stands will be singing from the same song-sheet. :pray:

Just a thought about the 'self-proclaimed hierarchy', are the RR Enders taking a democratic decision about who starts the Zigga, Zagga chant? :mmm:

All we Chaddy Enders ask is for those who don't like the Chaddy End to leave us in peace (not rest in peace), instead of claiming that the End is dead, based on the evidence that fans who did not sit there are moving to the RRE because their Stand is to be demolished, and others who refuse to sing with the Chaddy Enders want to save £20. :angry:

Personally I moved out of the chaddy two years ago because it's not like it used to be.

Certainly is a hierarchy, i'm sure the Zigga Zagga will be heard loud and clear in the form of a certain Snook

Certainly is a hierarchy, i'm sure the Zigga Zagga will be heard loud and clear in the form of a certain Snook

Though hopefully people will remember what stand they're sitting in - rather than when it was done the odd time in the paddock and people just stopped and looked puzzled before it reached the "listen to the....." :lol::lol:

Though hopefully people will remember what stand they're sitting in - rather than when it was done the odd time in the paddock and people just stopped and looked puzzled before it reached the "listen to the....." :lol::lol:

Haha genius, don't tell Diego :blush:

Obviously you cant sing "Zigga Zagga" in the RRE.

"1, 2, 3, 4, Listen to the Rochdale roar"?!?!?! Not gonna work!

Plus, Latics fans will always be in the chaddy for one simple reason....the mascot is named after us. "Rochdale the Owl"- no thanks.

"1,2,3,4, Listen to the ROCKY roar " sounds fine to me

Haha genius, don't tell Diego :blush:

It's funny how people have left the Chaddy End after competing with each other to start the Zigga Zagga song about a "Chaddy roar" that allegedly cannot be heard outside the Chaddy End. Methinks some need to go to Specsavers, where they now sell hearing aids...............pardon?

We have the opportunity to sing it together today and shake the rafters of the Main Stand, in tribute to Ernie.

It's funny how people have left the Chaddy End after competing with each other to start the Zigga Zagga song about a "Chaddy roar" that allegedly cannot be heard outside the Chaddy End. Methinks some need to go to Specsavers, where they now sell hearing aids...............pardon?

We have the opportunity to sing it together today and shake the rafters of the Main Stand, in tribute to Ernie.

Can't we rename the RRE to not incorporate the words Rochdale(Scum) in them !!

Possible names please.

East Stand, Sheepfoot Lane End, Earl Barrett Stand (His sale paid for the stand), Joe Royle End.Roger Palmer Marijauna End.

Lets call it after our best ever player....David Currie Stand

I've had to make quite a painful decision over the last couple of days. It's actually taken me ages to come to it. I can't buy a season ticket next year because of uni. :(

I'm going to UCLAN (Preston), and doing sports psychology, which is a science, so it's quite a demanding course I've found out. Now, I've also gotta try and arrange a transfer to a nearby Tesco. I just won't have the time.

I was actually gonna get one, but my Mum has made those valid points. Really annoyed, but I really hope I can get to as many games as possible.

Graham Bell was much better.

An End named have to him would have a certain ring to it. :grin:

Heard something similar once before, and this after Mark went to Crewe as Frank Sidebottom. Am I the only mod round here who isn't a closet City fan?

Heard something similar once before, and this after Mark went to Crewe as Frank Sidebottom. Am I the only mod round here who isn't a closet City fan?

Graham Bell played for us. You are probably thinking of Colin - and the famous Bell End at Maine Road.

And you aren't alone as I'm certainly not a closet Citeh fan. I thought Mark was a Red sympathiser though so why on earth was he dressed like a City "Celebrity" at Crewe? :unsure:

I think the guy's a bit mixed up if I'm honest :grin: