RRE Season Tickets

Graham Bell played for us. You are probably thinking of Colin - and the famous Bell End at Maine Road.

I know, but a Bell End is a Bell End, as Exile said to me at Crewe after I spurned him even in my intoxicated condition.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got my season tickets ofr rocky road - row z near the away fans - waited a long time for this - not gonna miss out - i hope the chaddy is still loud as will be the rocky - make the away team feel there already 1 nil down just like the old days!!! come on!!!

Graham Bell played for us. You are probably thinking of Colin - and the famous ###### at Maine Road.

And you aren't alone as I'm certainly not a closet Citeh fan. I thought Mark was a Red sympathiser though so why on earth was he dressed like a City "Celebrity" at Crewe? :unsure:

I think the guy's a bit mixed up if I'm honest :grin:

dropped twice on the head as a baby me mother told me ....... may account for something. No ST for this year, although may get one midway throught the season to ensure I get my play-off tickets.

Have no time for Citeh ..... Utd on the other hand :wink:

So when the Chaddy end is redevloped will people be moving back into the Chaddy ... or moving to the Chaddy who havn't previously been sat in there?

It seems most peoples argument at the moment is that no-one can be heard in the Chaddy by those outside the Chaddy. However this will be different when the stand is redeveloped

I have not got my season ticket yet and we are still thinking about a possible change to the RRE, having been sat in the Chaddy end since I started watching Latics it could well be a hard decision to make

So when the Chaddy end is redevloped will people be moving back into the Chaddy ... or moving to the Chaddy who havn't previously been sat in there?

It seems most peoples argument at the moment is that no-one can be heard in the Chaddy by those outside the Chaddy. However this will be different when the stand is redeveloped

I have not got my season ticket yet and we are still thinking about a possible change to the RRE, having been sat in the Chaddy end since I started watching Latics it could well be a hard decision to make

Always regarded the Chaddy as my spiritual home, but increasingly over the last decade or so I have flitted between the Chaddy and the Lookers Paddock, depending on my finances at the time. Got my approval letter through this morning for me and my boy's tickets for the RRE, drum doesn't bother me at all and hopefully it'll be a good loud 'crowd' in there next season. Not too bad a deal from Zebra finance works out an extra £30.70 on top of the initial £358 for our tickets. Looking forward to 08/09 already............last time I regularly frequented the Rocky Road End it was the Championship Season, hope its a lucky omen!