Next Seasons Away Shirt

Tommy_Fent

Will you be buying it our new away kit?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying it our new away kit?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This forum has a habit of going off on a tangent.

Still no one answered when is it out?

knowing latics, its normally about 3 days before the start of the season, when they could have had a whole summers selling time... plus they will only order about 3 for the club shop...

Guest oa_exile
Aaaargh I was skipping through the thread before the image showed up and read this as:

:ohno:

Dont get confused mate between Wag's and Stalker's :lol:

I'd rather buy a Man U top than a "Fluo-Yellow" Latics one.

:angry:

you blaspheme sir

better dead than red ever !

now prosrate yourself at boundary park temple and beg the dark lord hardys forgivness forthwith !

Edited by peanuts

you blaspheme sir

better dead than red ever !

now prosrate yourself at boundary park temple and beg the dark lord hardys forgivness forthwith !

quite true. that comment upset me.

Edited by razza699

The most disappointing aspect about the choice of the new shirt was the way the fans' vote was conducted.

I felt at the time that because more people didn't want the leading shirt than did (the combined votes of the other 3 were much higher than fluo-fluo) the club should have eliminated the shirt with the lowest votes and continued the voting process. A couple of days later the next lowest could have been dropped out leaving a 2-horse race.

At that point I couldn't have argued with the eventual winner, even if it turned out to be the fluorescent carbuncle we've been lumbered with.

However, seeing as I didn't bother to email the club with my suggestion at the time I can't really complain, can I? :dunce:

The most disappointing aspect about the choice of the new shirt was the way the fans' vote was conducted.

I felt at the time that because more people didn't want the leading shirt than did (the combined votes of the other 3 were much higher than fluo-fluo) the club should have eliminated the shirt with the lowest votes and continued the voting process. A couple of days later the next lowest could have been dropped out leaving a 2-horse race.

At that point I couldn't have argued with the eventual winner, even if it turned out to be the fluorescent carbuncle we've been lumbered with.

However, seeing as I didn't bother to email the club with my suggestion at the time I can't really complain, can I? :dunce:

Sounds a good idea to me. Might be worth emailing the club with the suggestion for next time. Once the vote is underway it's too late to suggest it.

Sounds a good idea to me. Might be worth emailing the club with the suggestion for next time. Once the vote is underway it's too late to suggest it.

Does anyone know the release date of this shirt!?!

must have had my head in the sand somewhere... as i didn't know we were getting a new one!!

what colour is it? sounds like vomit by the sounds of things.... does anyone have a pic?

This is what you missed. Three people on OWTB have admitted to voting for the winning fluo yellow shirt.

2547263977_c2b7d66ea6.jpg

I don't think so. Regarding the away kit, I think the club should have redisgned it but kept the tangerine and blue theme as it's obviosly popular.

The orange kit is becoming the third kit next season hence the reason why this year's is a different colour. I like the colour and will be getting the kit.

This is what you missed. Three people on OWTB have admitted to voting for the winning fluo yellow shirt.

2547263977_c2b7d66ea6.jpg

I voted for the monkey sick yellow, i could do with a high vis tee shirt two birds one stone!

I voted for the yellow shirt too.

Latics have always done well away when we have played in a high visibility shirt, the yellow one under dowie, last seasons tangerine one and I think we did ok with the white and red Ajax style one.

I would have liked them to have kept last seasons tangerine one but that isn't going to happen so out of the other choices the yellow one is the most visible and as long as the stewards stay onside then we should do well away from home.