Next Seasons Away Shirt

Tommy_Fent

Will you be buying it our new away kit?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying it our new away kit?

• Yes
    • No

The colour on the glimpse given of the kit on the fishal is alright actually, nowhere near as garish as Chelsea's. That said, the technological restraints which for some reason can't show the actual colour of the kit may have substantially 'dulled' the brightness of the yellow.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted Fluo Yellow too. Not because I like it, but when teams like the Lashers come to BP with their high visibilty colours they always look like they have more players on the pitch. For me, I wouldn't have done anything and stuck with the glorious tangerine!!!!! No sooner do we get it back than it's taken away!

I voted Fluo Yellow too. Not because I like it, but when teams like the Lashers come to BP with their high visibilty colours they always look like they have more players on the pitch. For me, I wouldn't have done anything and stuck with the glorious tangerine!!!!! No sooner do we get it back than it's taken away!

RIGHT. That is IT.

No Christmas card for you this year (alright, I never send you a Christmas card anyway, but you get my drift) :wink:

I can't get used to it, what will we sing in place of we all play in....

We SHOULD play in blue and tangerine, blue and tangerine....blue and tangerine.....

Took me a while to think of that. But maybe if we made a habbit of it the powers that be would take note and we could have a settled away strip colour which most seem to want to be tangerine.

Myself I'd prefer red, but id take anything as long as it didnt have to change every season.

Change the kit fine......but keep colours ffs!!!!!!!

I can't get used to it, what will we sing in place of we all play in....

I may buy it if it comes with a free pair of sunglasses, mine have just broke!

We all play in yellow to be seen, yellow to be seen, yellow to be seen...............

We're Oldham, we're blinding, we're off our f*cking 'eads!

yellow, yellow, its monkey sick yellow...........yellow, yellow.........

Bob the Builder designed our kit, designed our kit, designed our kit, Bob the Builder designed our kit, he's knobbing Wendy..........