too good an excuse not go, so me and my boy are going on the train. Cheapest match tickets for students and kids £13 each so secured a couple, we're in the Gods but it'll be a helluva experience for him and I hope he can repeat it with latics some time in the future. Not bad for a 9 year old, he's already seen Barca v Espanyol and now onto Wemberlee. Up the Dale for the day, and here's to six east points for latics next season!

too good an excuse not go, so me and my boy are going on the train. Cheapest match tickets for students and kids £13 each so secured a couple, we're in the Gods but it'll be a helluva experience for him and I hope he can repeat it with latics some time in the future. Not bad for a 9 year old, he's already seen Barca v Espanyol and now onto Wemberlee. Up the Dale for the day, and here's to six east points for latics next season!

when is the final? if its the sunday or monday, i might go down for it

Its on the bank holiday monday I believe they are turning them round this year so that some of the championship players that are going to the euro's have more time to prepare so they are playing on the saturday with Leeds vs Donny on the sunday. Stockport V Dale garuantees us a derby next season and if we are doing well a ground we can pretty much takeover.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Bank Holiday Monday, Phil.

Foy said he doesnt mind driving down, so we've got a space or two if you fancy it (Only me, him and melia so far). Tickets are via ticketmaster, but a cheeky little bird told me tonight that the club will have a fair few on wednesday. :grin: Send us a private message if you fancy it and i'll tell you a little more.

Dale have sold out 23 official Coaches - There's probably that many unofficial coaches been done today as well.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

I thought the atmosphere yesterday at Spotland was great, it was a lesson to all of us at BP with all 3 and a bit sides of the ground with Dale fans in singing in support for their team.

The biggest revelation for me though was the music inside the ground, No bongo songs here! They palyed Oasis, Stone Roses, Happy Mondays, Sex Pistols and even Northside! 10/10 to the DJ fella, I didn't want the match to begin!

Well done Dale, hopefully we'll see you next season.