Lets All Laugh At Leeds

This Leeds v Carlisle game is brilliant! I was wondering though, where they this crap against Latics on NYD?

always said that they fell apart (relatively speaking!) after poyet left em for spurs..

that bloke must have a gift or summat cause they were pretty decent whilst he was there

always said that they fell apart (relatively speaking!) after poyet left em for spurs..

that bloke must have a gift or summat cause they were pretty decent whilst he was there

Ditto ..... then to prove me right Wise left when he realised he's a poor coach.

Anyone lsitening to five live, how up Leeds arse are they ..........

Ditto ..... then to prove me right Wise left when he realised he's a poor coach.

couldn't agree more, it's embarrassing.

It went silent on the commentary for 5 seconds when carlisle scored their first, i was trying to retune my radio.

every Leeds player was described as ex 'premiership club' and each carlisle player was 'it's a dream come true for him to be playing here tonight,.'

Stan Collymore is an arse. 'Leeds will take a massive following to Carlisle' - no they won't Stan they've been given 600 tickets which your fellow commentator said 5 minutes ago.

He said 'this is dreamland for Carlisle to be leading 2-0 at Leeds. no one can believe it' off the top of my head Stan, we stuck 3 past 'em at E R . cheltenham. likewise and carlisle were leading at least 2-1 if not 2-0 in the league there. Where do they get these pillocks from?

edit Carlisle were leading 1-0 and were also 2 a piece. Lades were also beaten by Bury and hereford at home.

Edited by astottie

couldn't agree more, it's embarrassing.

It went silent on the commentary for 5 seconds when carlisle scored their first, i was trying to retune my radio.

every Leeds player was described as ex 'premiership club' and each carlisle player was 'it's a dream come true for him to be playing here tonight,.'

Stan Collymore is an arse. 'Leeds will take a massive following to Carlisle' - no they won't Stan they've been given 600 tickets which your fellow commentator said 5 minutes ago.

He said 'this is dreamland for Carlisle to be leading 2-0 at Leeds. no one can believe it' off the top of my head Stan, we stuck 3 past 'em at E R . cheltenham. likewise and carlisle were leading at least 2-1 if not 2-0 in the league there. Where do they get these pillocks from?

edit Carlisle were leading 1-0 and were also 2 a piece. Lades were also beaten by Bury and hereford at home.

only 600 tickets,that can't be right surely,bournmouth took 2000 on the last day of the season.

Its 1600 tikets I believe - they would not be allowed to just offer 1600, minimum is 10% and carlisle holds around 1600

It was stated on radio 5 last night that Carlisle are only giving L**ds the open terrace because of trouble in the stands at the league game a few weeks ago.

KtF,

Derek.

Herd_of_Sheep_311px.gif

leeds fans queing up for the game

commentator last neet said 600 because of all the trouble they caused last time they were there.

On the subject of 5 live summarisers tonight is Leroy's turn to look a pillock

Commentator - The crowd is 18,431 tonight despite the official capacity being 19000* and it being a sell out

Leroy - it's because of the congregation of the fans

*all numbers are approx

ps Palace have a pen

has been exactly the same tonight. Have spent 15 minutes at the game after it finished trying to describe a carlilse fans riot that didn't happen. They are a disgrace