Micah Richards

Still I'll be amazed if Richards does leave City, depends what happens this summer there. I'm sure he won't be happy at losing Sven as manager but with Big Phil reportedly coming in I'm sure that'll be enough to keep him there.

It is beyond me how a player like Richards leaving a wretched club like Man :censored: City can amaze anybody.

He'l be out of the council house by the end of June.

We will need a song. :grin:

is in two or three papers today that united are after a pair of brazilians,one of them alves,who is the next big thing in the right back position,and would get him and a striker both for under 30 million.

Chelsea bought Belletti because Seville wanted £24mill for Alves so can't see Sir Alex picking him over Micah

MANCHESTER UNITED will bid £30million for Seville stars Luis Fabiano and Dani Alves this week.

Boss Alex Ferguson is wasting no time in strengthening his squad for next season and expects to strike a deal for the Brazilians.

United chief scout Martin Ferguson has watched the pair 10 TIMES in the last three months.

Alves, 25, is seen as the long-term replacement at right-back for Gary Neville while Fabiano, 27, will add presence and goals to the attack.

The hitman, who has netted 33 times in 38 games this season, is only part-owned by the club — 65 per cent of his registration is owned by a private investment group similar to the Carlos Tevez situation last season.

Both players are regular starters for Brazil and Alves is regarded as the best attacking right-back in the world.

Fergie’s first choice was Porto’s Jose Bosingwa but he got beaten to the Portugal player’s signature by Chelsea on Monday.

Alves was a Blues target last summer but they refused to pay his £24m tag.

Edited by edhunteruk

It is beyond me how a player like Richards leaving a wretched club like Man :censored: City can amaze anybody.

He'l be out of the council house by the end of June.

We will need a song. :grin:

I just thought he might have left before now, didn't take Rooney long to head over to Old Trafford. I hope you're right!

For a song how about

Thank you very much for 4million pounds Frank Sinatra! Thank you very much....