• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in Manchester earlier. Didnt stay very long. :angry::angry: Didnt expect it to be crawling with them already.

Curious that they have been attracted to the area traditionally favoured by unwashed tramps swigging mentholated spirits and cursing randomly at passers by. As chance would have it I moved house yesterday and came across a very fair-minded account of a Rangers crowd from 1924, I’ll try and remember to bring it in and type it up to for purposes of comparison to the modern day.

Curious that they have been attracted to the area traditionally favoured by unwashed tramps swigging mentholated spirits and cursing randomly at passers by. As chance would have it I moved house yesterday and came across a very fair-minded account of a Rangers crowd from 1924, I’ll try and remember to bring it in and type it up to for purposes of comparison to the modern day.

A friend of mine got a ticket ages ago. He's a Catholic Hearts fan with a special reserved place in his pantheon of hatred for "Rangers". He's called Paddy but has had to change his name for the game. I think he chose Eric or some such.

No need to wish for the hun to burn in hell because, barring a miracle, that will happen anyway, but I sure hope they get beat in this one. What's the Russian for come on you St. Petersbergers?

A friend of mine got a ticket ages ago. He's a Catholic Hearts fan with a special reserved place in his pantheon of hatred for "Rangers". He's called Paddy but has had to change his name for the game. I think he chose Eric or some such.

No need to wish for the hun to burn in hell because, barring a miracle, that will happen anyway, but I sure hope they get beat in this one. What's the Russian for come on you St. Petersbergers?

Even if i had a russian standard keyboard i wont be able to tell you :-)!!

Iv only seen gers fans so far i work a stones throw from Alberts square which is full of bogs tents and beer kegs at the mo, are they putting a screen up their or summert??... think i might pop over there tomorrow for a few!! Got a feeling after the game tho it may get a bit nasty tho!!!

Guest oa_exile

I always remember the joke going around after Mo Johnstone signed for the Ger's

On the same day Mo signed a Celtic fan had quad babies , she named them Eeny , Meeny , Miny .............Fred :grin:

I just had the following text from my mate, who's a manager at a hotel in Piccadilly...

Our chef's just been chased into the hotel by a gang of thugs. Not the day to be strolling around nonchalantly around town in a Celtic trackie top!

:grin:

I don't think I'll be wearing my Celtic shirt for the next few days then!

oa_exile Posted Today, 17:26 PM

I always remember the joke going around after Mo Johnstone signed for the Ger's

On the same day Mo signed a Celtic fan had quad babies , she named them Eeny , Meeny , Miny .............Fred

:grin:

What's the Russian for come on you St. Petersbergers?

I can't bring myself to support a team whose fans spout sectarianism or one whose fans will not allow the club to sign black players.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish...86908-20403685/

No doubt UEFA will launch yet another investigation into racist abuse after the game.

Even if i had a russian standard keyboard i wont be able to tell you :-)!!

Iv only seen gers fans so far i work a stones throw from Alberts square which is full of bogs tents and beer kegs at the mo, are they putting a screen up their or summert??... think i might pop over there tomorrow for a few!! Got a feeling after the game tho it may get a bit nasty tho!!!

Don't know why they are bothering with the bogs tents.

I was in Edinburgh today and there were a few there getting on my train south, but there were more poliss than fans on the platform at Waverley.

will rangers do anything other than play for penalties for a change??? :grin::lol::lol: Most boring/negative side Europe has ever seen.

there are quite a lot in middleton too,the asheton arms is crawling with them and the local weatherspoons too.lol

all the reds an city fans dont know what to do,hahahha

there are quite a lot in middleton too,the asheton arms is crawling with them and the local weatherspoons too.lol

all the reds an city fans dont know what to do,hahahha

And they have taken over Blackpool! No hotel room to be had.

Went past Sinclair's just in time for a couple of verses of "Billy Boys" and the Nacho Novo Provo song. Good to see they've dropped their sectarian hatred...

Singing the song about Nacho saying no to the Provos is much tamer than We bombed your city and we'll do it again that the Celtic fans were singing.

I'll be there tomorrow kicking off at 12.

Edited by slurms mckenzie

I can't bring myself to support a team whose fans spout sectarianism or one whose fans will not allow the club to sign black players.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish...86908-20403685/

No doubt UEFA will launch yet another investigation into racist abuse after the game.

So Mark Walters was a white fella in fancy dress?

It was an accusation thrown at Rangers many years ago, but I think you may be right. Personally I couldn't care less, I'll be at work and then playing five a side as I will next week as well. When St. Petersburg win the sweaties will wreck Manny.