RRS Next Season

I'd love us to get Dale, Hudders or Leicester now at home on opening day, and all those miserable gets whinging about having to move occasionally won't even be able to sit in their seat even for the first game :grin:

who says hudd or leicester would bring more than 1600?

Just got back from the ticket office.

Got 4 adult season tickets in the (I) of latics.

We are only selling ST in the (T,I) sections of LATICS in the RRE, so that we can all be accommodated in the small section of the stand if needed.

That means no more than 1600 ST holders in the RRE if we sell all of them.

I had a sit in my seat and a look on the computer in the ticket office and if sales are up 70% in the rre compared to the chaddy, then we are in trouble because there’s loads of the 1600 left in the RRE!

As for the original post, not a chance of money back pal, as far as I can remember in the terms and conditions of season ticket books at the front it says the club has the right to move season ticket holders to other sections of the stadia if needed.

I had a sit in my seat and a look on the computer in the ticket office and if sales are up 70% in the rre compared to the chaddy, then we are in trouble because there’s loads of the 1600 left in the RRE!

No problem. If a realistic (some may say optimistic) ambition is to get around the same number of STs as last season, and we are in advance of this time last year then that's good. Lots of folk leave it till the last day or so.

Season tickets are being sold in the Cable Comms Rochdale Road End. The large section will be in use for home supporters for the majority of games and will be reserved seating for season ticket holders. However, due to the requirements of visiting clubs, we may be required to switch supporters to the small section on an unreserved basis on occasion.

Taken from the official site , not to happy about this espically when i have brought 3 great seats on the back row

I will not be moving seats no matter what, if the club has a problem with this I will demand a refund the whichever match we have to move…………i may even demand i full refund

Forward your reply to alan hardy

Nathan Gardner

Thats why I moved to the chaddy end and the fact that the chaddy end is better (no offense)

Edited by spadam

Thats why I moved to the chaddy end and the fact that the chaddy end is better (no offense)

I must admit that next season the people in the Chaddy will be louder than this season - they'll need to be to shout across to each other!! :lol:

Are they conveniently situated for you to maximise signatures on your 'Shez out!' petition Kyle? :wink:

Spot on :lol:

Nah I am taking a year out of the JS abuse this year i promise lol

I am saving it for the away fans sat near me!!!! :angry:

I was sat in the ground on my own tonight it was heaven for once everybody agreed with me!!! :grin:

So when the Chaddy end is redevloped will people be moving back into the Chaddy ... or moving to the Chaddy who havn't previously been sat in there?

It seems most peoples argument at the moment is that no-one can be heard in the Chaddy by those outside the Chaddy. However this will be different when the stand is redeveloped

I have not got my season ticket yet and we are still thinking about a possible change to the RRE, having been sat in the Chaddy end since I started watching Latics it could well be a hard decision to make

So when the Chaddy end is redevloped will people be moving back into the Chaddy ... or moving to the Chaddy who havn't previously been sat in there?

It seems most peoples argument at the moment is that no-one can be heard in the Chaddy by those outside the Chaddy. However this will be different when the stand is redeveloped

I have not got my season ticket yet and we are still thinking about a possible change to the RRE, having been sat in the Chaddy end since I started watching Latics it could well be a hard decision to make

I started in the chaddy in 1987 and have only ever had a st in there.

However this year ive moved to the rocky and i am excited for the away day feel. I am going to move again when the main stand is built dependant on the atmosphere in the rocky.