Be honest

No doubt about that.

Speaking of which, I wonder if he was a Hot Chocolate fan...

Boethius or Ronnie?

Then again given the :censored:ty situations they both found themselves in at the time, believing in miracles wouldn't have been a bad idea. Not sure about the 'you sexy thing' though ;).

KtF,

Derek.

And so we move a week further toward out 2006/ 2007 destiny.

Some good results whilst we haven't played but more poor ones, though one of them was always going to go either way unless it was a draw.

Anyone getting a little more nervous about slipping away from the top 6 yet bearing in mind we have our bogey team in the offing on Sunday.

I am not trying to be purposefully downbeat, just realistic.

KtF,

Derek.

i have said it once and ill say it again! Oldham are one of the greatest footballing side in our league if not the best. but ou problem is not preforming week in week out to our top standard! and this is caused by rubbish referees and bad injurys. this is wat iu call oldhams look we get it every season. but this season its going to change.

My prediction is oldham winners at wembley the finial off the play offs!!!

Right now I'll just be glad if we make the play-offs. What happens after that happens.

We've shown ourselves to be in the top two or three footballing sides in the division with a fit first eleven on form. But a couple of injuries and suspensions, along with some inexperience and a resulting drop in form have found us out (not blaming the young players there - they have to learn sometime). The good thing is the ultra positive dressing room attitude nurtured by Sheridan - that gives me hope we can refind our form before it's too late.

And so we move a week further toward out 2006/ 2007 destiny.

Some good results whilst we haven't played but more poor ones, though one of them was always going to go either way unless it was a draw.

Anyone getting a little more nervous about slipping away from the top 6 yet bearing in mind we have our bogey team in the offing on Sunday.

I am not trying to be purposefully downbeat, just realistic.

KtF,

Derek.

Not so bogey now, eh?

Another duck broken!!!!!!!

:D

• 2 weeks later...