Ouch!

**Wince**

But it's all about 2:24 for me! :grin:

Oh, and how bad was Balmer for their 5th?

O god!! I had missed that game.....and im somebody who 'never' misses a home game! I remember asking my mate the score and not believing him then as a result losing a tenner to him.......worth watching though for that pie - ouch indeed!

By the way I also missed celebration sunday so it works both ways! :lol:

:mainstand: I missed that game also, I arrived in Portugal for a weeks holiday and found a bar with a Welsh flag outside (I thought they would know the result). Owner then told me the score and when I said NO WAY he offered free booze all night if he was lying. So I knew then that it was true.

On returning home my mate at work gave me a copy of the TV highlights and said that if he had to suffer for 90 mins I could watch these. I stll shudder when I think of it.

But the pie incident couldn't have happened to a more deserving prat

Christ how bad was Goram?? I always assumed he just had no protection (thats the first time i've actually watched the highlights of the game) but there was plenty more he could have done for pretty much every one except the 6th..also forgot about that Appleby challenge how he got a 2nd yellow rather than straight red i'll never know :s

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...