Anybody off to Wembley?

Went to wembley yesterday. great day out and a great expereience. Leeds were terrible and killkenny went missing half of the match.

I think we're guarenteed 6 points off super leeds next season!

Brilliant post.

Did you get a parking pass?

I got a VIP car pass posted out and it arrived the other day only problem being they sent me one for the leeds donny game!!

Apparently all the the passes are mixed up.

No, spent the night in the travelodge in watford laughing at all the miserable leeds fans. Ha ha ha. £50 quid for a room 25 min from wembley on the train, not bad night out either. Right im off to the ground.

Live in Rochdale but Latics thru and thru. I know so many Dale fans who seriously love to diss the Latics as they have had feck all to cheer over the years and to be honest are a bit jealous of our escapades in the higher leagues playin the top teams over the years. To them we are BIFFOs and they generally like to see us wither on the vine. To be honest, would love them to get promoted only because I cant wait to turn Spotland into a sea of Latics as we batter them for the three points needed to facilitate our escape to pastures new. Good luck to em - they are a young team who battle to the end but if Stockport win , so be it - another local derby - bring it on. Rochdale fans dont give two about us - why should we be misty-eyed about them ?

I know several work colleagues who went to play-offs - mainly for p**s-up in Regal Moon and big day out. Loads more are going to wemberlee for day out - Bolton fans etc who live in Rochdale - fact is even if they win and get promoted, vast majority wont ever watch them again - thats life. Will watch it on sky and not waste money cheering on a postcode team. Well done the winners - now lets do the double on ya next season !! Come on you blueeeessssss !!!!!!!

:chubb::applause1:

Spot on! Agree with everything you say...

Just has a phone call from one of my mates who is travelling down on a 16 seat minibus to the match.... asked him who people actually supported on the bus... 6 United, 4 Citeh, 2 Oldham, 2 Liverpool, 1 Huddersfield, 1 Rochadale (and I've seen him un a United Shirt) - says it all really!

:chubb::applause1:

Spot on! Agree with everything you say...

Just has a phone call from one of my mates who is travelling down on a 16 seat minibus to the match.... asked him who people actually supported on the bus... 6 United, 4 Citeh, 2 Oldham, 2 Liverpool, 1 Huddersfield, 1 Rochadale (and I've seen him un a United Shirt) - says it all really!

I am going today - will be supporting Rochdale even though I andmy mate are both Latics. Should be a fun day :shock:

Getting déjà vu about the Cup game at Goodison.

Well, all I can say is I am sooo glad it is such a lovely day for all those mock-dalers to enjoy a pointless day out at Wembley! Walking down wembley way, all cold wet, and wondering why the hell they are there....

Come on Stockport!!

Well, all I can say is I am sooo glad it is such a lovely day for all those mock-dalers to enjoy a pointless day out at Wembley! Walking down wembley way, all cold wet, and wondering why the hell they are there....

I'm afraid to dissapoint you. It was the complete opposite. There's one or two off here who came with me who'd tell you the same thing. Worth every penny and a quality experience, even for those with absolutely no affiliation to little old dale. I wont be suprised if one or two of them say they want to go a dale game with me when Latics are away next season, or a fair few.

Who cares if mini buses and booze buses and coaches or whatever were filled with united, oldham, city, whoever. The fact is. 18000 people travelled to wembley to watch Rochdale, paying in excess of £50+ minimum each. Obviously something gripping the entire town, no matter whom they support is something to mock. I'll remember this day for an awful long time. I'll guarentee it was a better day than pretty much everyone on this forum's. If Oldham got to wembley, do you think it'd be "Oldham" only??

Feel free to carry on your one man crusade. It's getting quite comical.

Up the Dale.

Come on Stockport!!

It was a day out with my mates....seeing a local team play at Wembley. I have no regrets.

I'm afraid to dissapoint you. It was the complete opposite. There's one or two off here who came with me who'd tell you the same thing. Worth every penny and a quality experience, even for those with absolutely no affiliation to little old dale. I wont be suprised if one or two of them say they want to go a dale game with me when Latics are away next season, or a fair few.

Who cares if mini buses and booze buses and coaches or whatever were filled with united, oldham, city, whoever. The fact is. 18000 people travelled to wembley to watch Rochdale, paying in excess of £50+ minimum each. Obviously something gripping the entire town, no matter whom they support is something to mock. I'll remember this day for an awful long time. I'll guarentee it was a better day than pretty much everyone on this forum's. If Oldham got to wembley, do you think it'd be "Oldham" only??

Up the Dale.

Echo that Rocky

Top day out - Living in Rochdale I got to see what North London would be like with 18,000 northerns in one place and it was weird :shock:

The best team won on the day - I enjoyed a good game of football and in all honestly didnt get wet that much.

Would have personally love Dale to have come up but it wasn't to be.....

If Dale get to wembley again I would of course make the trip once more but I wouldn't for Bury or Stockport .

Some good players at Dale - IMO their left back Kennedy is worth a punt with us .

Up the Dale.

:lol:

Glad you and everyone else enjoyed the day... sorry it wasnt to be...

I actually had one of the most hilarious conversations with my liverpool season ticket holding friend last night, who after going to the game, claimed he was going to go straight back home and rip up his season ticket for next season, and buy a rochdale one... recorded the conversation on my phone.... cant wait to hold him to that today!

Anyway... Comical Crusade over... nothing against the dale, I just think they are another local rival, who are one of the few we should be proud to be better than (BIFFO it up and the like...) ... for me they are absolutely no different than Tranmere and Blackpool, good luck to them next season, that league is awful so they should get out of it if they keep thier players... just were't quite good enough this time...

... strange... now I think I know hopw Coco or Corporal Jones feel.... :wink:

Unlucky Rockerdale, was looking forward to playing and beating them next season - oh well County it is - shame about that bleedin og by stanton - he had a good game - like Hill - seems like a top bloke - mebbe next season - but we wont be playing em - coz we'll be in the fekken championship - ohhhh when the bluuuuuues!!!

Went to wembley yesterday and had a great day out, saw a few latics there and of course there was 4 of us in the car.

£7.50 for cheese burger and chips! and it was s4ite! lol

Anyhow i was really taken back by the stadium and chuffed i went however, my bets didnt come up, i had £10 on 3-1 to stockport @ 20-1

and £10 on 3-3 at 50-1 so rochdales late goal cost me £210 and with them not scoring another it cost me £510!

Anyhow got my own back on the way home with the latics badges and posters in the car and notices in the windows and taunting every dale coach on the way past, childish but funny at the time!!

YOUR JUST A SMALL TOWN IN OLDHAM!!! :lol: