there will be a signing today

Unless my Chadderton Grammar School education was completely wasted I think this is a reference to "Fleming's Left Hand Rule". If I remember this correctly (do put me right), the index and middle finger rotate around the field and the thumb indicates the direction of thrust.

So I think we can expect a thrusting young left-sided player who rotates around the field. A bit like Stu Vose, in fact.

:cardinal:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oa_exile
I've heard she's in the Blue Crew next season, but I can't divulge my sauce.

Sauce :shock: , I should think not on a family MB :blink:

Somebody on here said Kieran Lee will sign on Wednesday so I'll go for him!!! What's the crack with Yantorno as his name keeps cropping up...I thought that deal was dead in the water and he'd signed for Hibs...unless someone knows different!!!

Unless my Chadderton Grammar School education was completely wasted I think this is a reference to "Fleming's Left Hand Rule". If I remember this correctly (do put me right), the index and middle finger rotate around the field and the thumb indicates the direction of thrust.

So I think we can expect a thrusting young left-sided player who rotates around the field. A bit like Stu Vose, in fact.

:cardinal:

Isn’t that also John Sheridan’s favourite rude hand gesture telling fans to f... off?

Somebody on here said Kieran Lee will sign on Wednesday so I'll go for him!!! What's the crack with Yantorno as his name keeps cropping up...I thought that deal was dead in the water and he'd signed for Hibs...unless someone knows different!!!

Signing today with Paul Murray - watch this space, i used to work at the Chron. I'm never wrong....*

*serious answer, yes you are pretty much right..

Guest oa_exile
Mmmmmmmm Chocolate Cake with Marmite.

Well go on then Matt which of the to two lovelies is "Chocolate Cake" and which one is "Marmite" :grin:

Guest oa_exile
that huge pic is ruining this thread. any chance of making it smaller?

"Ruining this thread" are you serious ? :shock:

Does it hurt you finger to scroll down a little faster ? :blink:

It hurts the fact it looks like im on a hot babes website in work when actually its oldham

:lol:

Because both are 100% acceptable in the workplace!!

"Ahh, dont worry son, as you are doing sod all work but looking at a football site, i'll let you off..."

Or Burton Albion.

NOTE: Don't look at the link if under 18 or easily offended.

http://www.burtonalbion.com/Brewers%20Babes.htm

Must ask oafc_ok which one is chocolate and which is Marmite. B)

Note to mods: You are always looking for ways to improve the site and it seems to me that Burton are leading the way :)

Guest oa_exile
It hurts the fact it looks like im on a hot babes website in work when actually its oldham

In fear of repeating myself :

Exiles Tip Of the Day : Scoll down a bit faster :wink: