• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So where does this leave Eards? Will we sell him now, or does it just cement the fact that he'll be used as a midfielder? I hope it's the latter but now we have a good RB then I fear TTA would be tempted by an offer for Eards.

So where does this leave Eards? Will we sell him now, or does it just cement the fact that he'll be used as a midfielder? I hope it's the latter but now we have a good RB then I fear TTA would be tempted by an offer for Eards.

I heard he was being swapped for Yantarno.

I would hope this means that Eardley will play in centre mid with Lomax or Kieran at right back. If Kieran can play at left back too then we only need to bring in a left back, left mid and attacking midfielder, Greg and we are set for the season.

I would hope this means that Eardley will play in centre mid with Lomax or Kieran at right back. If Kieran can play at left back too then we only need to bring in a left back, left mid and attacking midfielder, Greg and we are set for the season.

OS says he's a Central Midfield player who also can play at either full back position.

OS says he's a Central Midfield player who also can play at either full back position.

Aye, just seen that, even better! Ex-Versatile Utd player, their reserve of the year who can play in many positions, fantastic signing, exactly what we should be doing - Ferguson "Sorry lad, no future for you here now we have about 5 players ahead of you" - Shez "You can have a go with us".

More of this please.

Aye, just seen that, even better! Ex-Versatile Utd player, their reserve of the year who can play in many positions, fantastic signing, exactly what we should be doing - Ferguson "Sorry lad, no future for you here now we have about 5 players ahead of you" - Shez "You can have a go with us".

More of this please.

Yep agree with all that. If he does well still young enough to earn us significant bunce should he move on.

Just emailed a manure fan to tell him of our signing and this is what his reply was... "No way have you, that’s a mint signing for your lot, very quick and a decent defender altho he is versatile and im told he can play in mid too but not seen him play there, saw him for the ressies a few times looks good. he becomes pretty good on footy manager too" so that means he must be good.... :wink:

Edited by Davros

I can officially say, i'm pleased with the signing.

And I can confirm that I haven’t had to edit the above post to insert positivity. :wink: Very good signing IMO. Certainly not one we’ll have taken for the bench, my waters are telling me that Eardley will be offski whether it’s for the midfield or right back.