• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a good capture! Just hope he can get over playing for a club like United.... I always felt Michael Clegg could never cope with the fact he wasnt good enough tol cut it up there.

Anyway, looks like a posative move, good capture....hopefully!

Happy now Lees Lover :lol:

Edited by oafc0000

great start i think we will play him on the left wing or right wing with either taylor or lidds dropping to the creative mid role

Dunno - dont know if he even has an other half... as has been said, he looks pretty close to that Chelsea player (Kalou?) in that picture...

:wink:

I’m amazed this made it onto page 2 and nobody has mentioned Michael Clegg yet

My very first thought when I saw this signing was "OMG - does anyone remember the last FB we signed from the Swamp?" :unsure:

I just didn't have the heart to post it!

Shez kept saying last season he wanted another full-back. Now for Shez to go for such a young player tells me he must rate him highly. And obviously he impressed Utd's boys.

Good news. Nice and early signing. Might stop some fans moaning for a while!

On a serious note, hopefully this will mean Eardley will move into the midfield role, where he certainly impressed most of us.

Well done, Shez. :)

Not if he completes his two years.

If we offer him a better deal at the end of the 2 years, but he refuses and moves on, we are indeed entitled to a fee. But lets not worry about that now!

This is what a Man U reserves regular watcher, and Man U's Football Manager researcher has to say about him:

"Kieran Lee [is brilliant]. really surprised we've let him go on a free. you'll love him, very good footballer, incredibly versatile, best as a full-back but good in midfield as well. Championship standard at least.

that's actually annoyed me :("

Edited by Simpo

If we offer him a better deal at the end of the 2 years, but he refuses and moves on, we are indeed entitled to a fee. But lets not worry about that now!

This is what a Man U reserves regular watcher, and Man U's Football Manager researcher has to say about him:

"Kieran Lee [is brilliant]. really surprised we've let him go on a free. you'll love him, very good footballer, incredibly versatile, best as a full-back but good in midfield as well. Championship standard at least.

that's actually annoyed me :("

Unless he goes to Motherwell, but noone would do that, would they?

Edited by jsslatic

Like others ive text a red mate - he's a rare knowledgable member of the worlds least knowledgable fans and watches the reserves regularly.

Me: Hello you red ****. Is Kieron Lee any good?

Red ****: Very good. Captains the reserves quite a lot. Why?

Me: Excellent. Latics have just signed him

Red ****: On loan?

Me: Nope...2 year deal

Red ****: Blimey. Fergie used to rave about him. Good dribbler with a decent shot. Can play in the middle of the park too. Likes going out raving though!

Red ****: Blimey. Fergie used to rave about him. Good dribbler with a decent shot. Can play in the middle of the park too. Likes going out raving though!

There had to be something... A colleague told me that Taggart had been talking about him going out on loan and coming back to challenge Evra and Silvestre for the first team. I couldn't really care if he's had a couple of tellings off, he's only a young lad and hopefully will buckle down.

Just you watch Kilkenny try and squirm his way back to latics now... a buddy to go pubbin in royton with!