• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like others ive text a red mate - he's a rare knowledgable member of the worlds least knowledgable fans and watches the reserves regularly.

Me: Hello you red ****. Is Kieron Lee any good?

Red ****: Very good. Captains the reserves quite a lot. Why?

Me: Excellent. Latics have just signed him

Red ****: On loan?

Me: Nope...2 year deal

Red ****: Blimey. Fergie used to rave about him. Good dribbler with a decent shot. Can play in the middle of the park too. Likes going out raving though!

Im sure Shez will enjoy having a few drinks with him.....

In the light of this news I decided to quiz my Man U supporting boss, as he's been harping on about tonight's match all day so far.

His answer went something like this:

"Kieran Lee? Never heard of him mate."

<_<

watched the latics interview on the OS and he seemed genuinely excited to be here. Was constantly smiling good signing tbh

In the light of this news I decided to quiz my Man U supporting boss, as he's been harping on about tonight's match all day so far.

His answer went something like this:

"Kieran Lee? Never heard of him mate."

<_<

Ha text my mate the same thing and got the same reply. I told him who he is and the reply was well I even asked a few other fans in the pub with me and they havent heard of him either.

Blady arm chair supporters :D

hes an excellent signing, ive seen him play a few times, very good on the ball, i personally think hes a better midfielder than at the back as hes too much of a lightweight at the back and is good in front of goal. Im shocked we have got him permanent. Def more potential than Taylor

On the freeview thing on the OS he said that he turned down the chance to watch United in Moscow tonight so that he could sign for us today.

Already a legend in my eyes!

Just watched it. Did make me smile when he said that part - though he blew it at the end predicting a united win.

Does sound promising.

hope after all these posts on here he get's given the chance that i think he should deserve when he puts on the blue shirt!!

I suspect he will need to hit the ground running in his very first game for the club to aviod being unjustly criticised and lambasted by certain elements of the BP 'faithful'.

I suspect he will need to hit the ground running in his very first game for the club to aviod being unjustly criticised and lambasted by certain elements of the BP 'faithful'.

Totaly agree with you mate< you know what they are like if his first few passed go astreay "FERGIE'S LOVE CHILD ###### OFF" I can hear it now!!!

They make me cringe. I think this is a great signing. I can see in in the middle TBH. He is 6" pacy and good on the ball. Hope people give the lad chance.

Totaly agree with you mate< you know what they are like if his first few passed go astreay "FERGIE'S LOVE CHILD ###### OFF" I can hear it now!!!

They make me cringe. I think this is a great signing. I can see in in the middle TBH. He is 6" pacy and good on the ball. Hope people give the lad chance.

While sat here reading the posative comments something in the back of my minds is if people will remember they supported these signings when slagging shez off for signing them next year :lol:

This happen this year with Ricketts and a few other signings. People welcomed it and then claimed they had always been against it. Short memories :lol:

Of course this wont happen because were going up this year :)

While sat here reading the posative comments something in the back of my minds is if people will remember they supported these signings when slagging shez off for signing them next year :lol:

This happen this year with Ricketts and a few other signings. People welcomed it and then claimed they had always been against it. Short memories :lol:

Of course this wont happen because were going up this year :)

Even during the season we went up the whingers had their scapegoat, Warhurst if I remember rightly.

Thought he was Big Joe's scapegoat.

That was Redders the year after, D'oh!

Remember PW getting dog's abuse vs Wolves for a short back pass that led to a goal and at Port Vale too.

I see what you mean re: Warhurst, he (JR) moved him from Centre-Half pre-season to accomodate the return of 'The Enforcer', then when he (AH) got his usual early season injury, Jobbo arrived from Hull, then second half of the season both Kane and Halle were signed and both played at right-back in the run-in with Warhurst out in the cold. Harsh and symptomatic of if yer face didn't fit under uncle Joe he wouldn't play you, no matter how good you were.

Rubbish! Shez has absolutely no contacts in the transfer market....signing a promising youngster from the Eurooean Champions what a joke!

SHEZ OUT!!!

Yeah and what sort of name is Kieran, we want more Dave's, Bill's, Joe's and Bernard's, feckin nancy name, Shez Out and surname 'Lee', gonna lose loads on the shirt name sales, TTA out couldn't run a pissup in a brewery!!! Booooooooo!

What are these troubles Kieran had at QPR he refers to in the LW interview?

Does he not refer to it in the contect of moving to a local club??? I assume therefore the distance was the 'troubles' for the lad fom Stalyvegas...