Are we a big club?

A chant was heard at Fulham relating to block of flats in corner. "We can see youve got no knickers on!!!!" could try that one? :wink:

Not to mention the chant at Brisbane Road (Leyton Orient) 'We can see you washing up'.

We are unique in that Boundary Park is the only ground in England where the players walk down steps to get to the pitch.

I hope the architects realise this when designing the new Main Stand. :wink:

Aah yes but to paraphrase the words of Tony Pascal (to I'm sure every mascot when the junior Latics was under his immense tutelage) 'Be careful as the steps are steep, don't slip or you'll hurt yourself'

Guest oa_exile
To settle this question once and for all, the latest signing confirms that we are Bigger than Space Itself.

Well according to you , Fleming and O'Grady that is :) I will know when we have finally made it when someone says we are "Massive" :lol:

Well according to you , Fleming and O'Grady that is :) I will know when we have finally made it when someone says we are "Massive" :lol:

I sent the O'Grady link to my Rotherham supporting mate. He pointed out that I would piss myself laughing at anyone moving to any club the size of Spurs or lower who used the Massive Club tag. He clearly has forgotten that we were Premier League Founders :) I seem to remember Stam saying that his friends were all impressed at him signing for such a Big Club, so we are clearly famous internationally as well.