Next years chants....

It's obviouly time to resurrect the old favourite from 1974/86, which was voiced louder than ever in 1999 after Ian Scot suggested Latics merging with Dale and Bury:

We're not part of

We're not part of

We're not part of MAN-CHES-TER

We're not pa-rt of MAN-CHES-TER!

I fail to see why the opinions of a Tom Jones tribute act would matter one way or the other

Ian Scot

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spotted my error and I thought I had edited it before posting. :blush:

It's ok, no-one's noticed, I think you've got away with it. :grin:

Scot Stott was also the first recipient of the now infamous "Die Die" chant at the Notts County away game shortly after the Manchester North End idea became public.

After reading all these you've all made me realise how good eurovision actually his.

Some rules.....

no songs taken from Man ure songs

no more Hughe songs, he has enough and other don't

no more ripping off classic Oldham legend songs

no more songs that encourage drumming

no mention of YELLOW :sick01:

no encouragement of death towards anyone (outside Yorkshire)

We need a song for our player of the season.

And Number 1 is Mark Allott

And Number 2 is Mark Allott

etc

We all dream of a team of Mark Allot's..

you meen as was sung at crewe

"theres only one mark allott "

"only one mark allott

" he used to be sh..e"

"but now hes alright "

" walking in an allott wonderland "

had eardly pissing his sides that one !

Run Run as fast as you can

youll never catch Chris Tylor

Hes our ginger wing man

to the tune of the gingerbread man song, and if hes still with us next season.

And to the tune of John Sheridans blue and white

Sean Gregan should be on gladiators

anyone remember the Craig Fleming chant?

"yooooooooouuuullll neeeeeeeeeeeeevveeeeeeer beat Greg Fleming!!!!!"

No... but I remember the "You'll never beat Earl Barrett" Chant.... honestly, you young'uns :wink:

theres only one mark allott "

"only one mark allott

" he used to be sh..e"

"but now hes alright "

" walking in an allott wonderland "

This could be my new favourite chant ever!!! Brilliant stuff... I think i will just probably sing this and "Lee Hughes wherever you may be" on repeat next year...

But methinks they are more away ground chats... but can the new RRE army get em going at home?

i've been singing

15 points

you give a ****

now 'super' leeds

aren't going up

to my collegues for weks now PMSL

T-A-Y-L-O-R

Taylor is a superstar

with shot from the left

and a cross from the right

ginger, latics, dyanamite

to the tune of this old man

Electrical banana

Is gonna be a sudden craze.

Electrical banana

Is bound to be the very next phase.

They call it Fluo Yellow,

Quite rightly.

They call it Fluo Yellow,

Quite rightly.

They call it Fluo Yellow

WE ALL LIVE IN FLUO YELLOW SHIRTS

FLUO YELLOW SHIRTS

FLUO YELLOW SHIRTS

Thats how 'oh when the blues' was and should be sung. Over the years its been getting faster and faster ..... and before anyone mentions the drum, yes it hasn't helped.

Ahh right. Well do you think we could get that going properly next season? If so, I'll tell Josh to leave the drum out of it and we'll get in in full flow! That would be immense.

Ahh right. Well do you think we could get that going properly next season? If so, I'll tell Josh to leave the drum out of it and we'll get in in full flow! That would be immense.

That would be great to hear in full flow again. The drum,imo, works well with chants rather than songs (e.g. Sheridan's Blue and White army). If Josh could avoid Oh when the blues I think it could possibly get back it's full effect. It's then up to the rest of the crowd to show how good it can be. With Latics fans so close to the away fans a long drawn out twenty minute plus rendition of OWTB will shut them right up.

At the end of the day I know that Josh and his mates and those such as Markoasis who aren't in favour of the drum both want the same thing - a cracking atmosphere to help the lads on the pitch. We've more chance of achieving that by working together.

That would be great to hear in full flow again. The drum,imo, works well with chants rather than songs (e.g. Sheridan's Blue and White army). If Josh could avoid Oh when the blues I think it could possibly get back it's full effect. It's then up to the rest of the crowd to show how good it can be. With Latics fans so close to the away fans a long drawn out twenty minute plus rendition of OWTB will shut them right up.

At the end of the day I know that Josh and his mates and those such as Markoasis who aren't in favour of the drum both want the same thing - a cracking atmosphere to help the lads on the pitch. We've more chance of achieving that by working together.

Yep definatly, I think most of us want a good, electric atmosphere that could potentially make BP a fortress and like you said, if we all work together this can be achieved.

I have a good feeling about next season that it may just be our year to get out of the 3rd tier and an atmospheric BP may be just what the players on the pitch need. It will show them exactly what they are playing for...passionate football fans who love the club.

Lets 'av it :wink: