haha leeds

Seeing as some tw*t screwdrivered my car last night in Leeds (presume it was coz of my Latics minikit, no other reason) I was chuffed to bits with the result. I hope he is crying into his Stella, w*nker!

I did actually want them to go up before this weekend, but having stood with about 30,000 of them at the Kaiser Chiefs gig I changed my mind. We got the full repertoire of Leeds songs all night long, it was painful. One sticks in my mind, which I've updated to suit current circumstances:

15 points, who gives a f*ck

Super Leeds are......er.......staying down!

Doesn't quite have the same ring to it!!

...er.....staying put!

rhymes better. :grin:

...er.....staying put!

rhymes better. :grin:

Yeah that's better!

I did get the missus to take my photo on Rueben's spot, arms outstretched like the great man just after he rattled in his 25 yard wonder goal! Sadly wasn't brave enough to wear my Latics shirt though, it's a good job!

Seeing as some tw*t screwdrivered my car last night in Leeds (presume it was coz of my Latics minikit, no other reason) I was chuffed to bits with the result. I hope he is crying into his Stella, w*nker!

I did actually want them to go up before this weekend, but having stood with about 30,000 of them at the Kaiser Chiefs gig I changed my mind. We got the full repertoire of Leeds songs all night long, it was painful. One sticks in my mind, which I've updated to suit current circumstances:

15 points, who gives a f*ck

Super Leeds are......er.......staying down!

Doesn't quite have the same ring to it!!

My mate at work goes to most Kaiser Chiefs gigs and she spent weeks earlier in the year telling me that I should go to this one with her.

She as finally come round to the fact its at Elland Road home of dirty Leeds and a band that promote dirty Leeds at each and every oppo and had no chance of getting me to ever see them!!! At least she refers to Leeds as dirty Leeds now :grin:

First time I saw the pigeon's I was right at the front and coming out the 'tics I was with (who were upstairs) said they thought I must not have seen the Leeds scarve on the monitor as I stayed for the whole gig. Great gig so forgave them for this error with the scarve .... infact seeing them again in a few weeks.

Anyhow knew last night would be a night of Leeds, Leeds, Leeds ... moyles wouldn't shut up about their inpending promotion ... shame :lol:

Kaisers will be long gone before the Inspirals even consider stopping touring ............

Kaisers will be long gone before the Inspirals even consider stopping touring ............

Now you said you didn't mean it

You threw away the book of rules*

You thought that we should read it

I wouldn't even know how to

Not much to believe in

Left up on the shelf

So get your coats we're leaving

We'll just do something else

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo

Everything is average nowadays

Everything is average nowadays

Everyone would do it if they can