Poll - News About Transfer Dealings

razza699

New Signings  

185 members have voted

1. 1. When Do You want to Know About Signings?

• When the player is having a medical?
    • When Player is Signed, Sealed and Paraded in Latics Shirt

Oh yeah....complain about the admin of the site...dont patronise me....

Messageboards are about people stating there point of view AND defending there point of view......

You wound me up by using me as a tool to attack blue fin.....

By the way....like I said....the vote is a sham....your still missing six votes....or do you want to keep side stepping it ?

Are you for real? Where have I said you can't have an opinion? In fact I said just the opposite but why let the facts get in the way eh?

As for using you as a tool against BigFin - again, have a read of what I said. Also note the wink at the end. I'll leave it to BigFin to let you know if he thought I was attacking him!

As I said in my PM, the votes have been added back in which is why I closed it temporarily. So rather than side stepping the issue, I'm now saying in Public what I told you previously in the PM. Clearly you want people to think the vote is rigged. It isn't and that's a fact.

I'm not the Site Manager. That position is held by Stevie_J. Feel free to raise your grievance with him and he will act accordingly.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you for real? Where have I said you can't have an opinion? In fact I said just the opposite but why let the facts get in the way eh?

As for using you as a tool against BigFin - again, have a read of what I said. Also note the wink at the end. I'll leave it to BigFin to let you know if he thought I was attacking him!

As I said in my PM, the votes have been added back in which is why I closed it temporarily. So rather than side stepping the issue, I'm now saying in Public what I told you previously in the PM. Clearly you want people to think the vote is rigged. It isn't and that's a fact.

I'm not the Site Manager. That position is held by Stevie_J. Feel free to raise your grievance with him and he will act accordingly.

Whats 36 + 24 ???

Its isnt 67!

You havent added the other votes back in....

Are there not seven votes missing?

Edited by oafc0000

I feel a bit sorry for Alan and Stu Vose and co.

If we hear nothing, we moan.

If we read about a signing before it's finalised we moan.

And then some still moan when they ask us what we want!

Personally, I can happily forego the build up and would rather only know when the deal is done, the contract signed and he's being paraded in a Latics shirt - that's how we operated in the Royle era and I think it worked.

Obviously we didn't have the internet then, but in a way that helps. Let the boards run wild with unofficial speculation, but let the official site deal only in facts after the event.

Edited by garcon

Clearly you want people to think the vote is rigged. It isn't and that's a fact.

NO I DONT!!!

I want people to understand that their are seven votes missing!

And i stated above the reason why. Your not very good at this admin lark are you.....

Edited by oafc0000

NO I DONT!!!

And i stated above the reason why. Your not very good at this admin lark are you.....

Do us a favour oafc000 put your dummy back in.

I have made some changes to the poll. The secondary poll entitled "did you complain" has been removed since nobody has complained to the Club. If you read the Article on the Official Site, it doesn't say that people have complained.

The count still shows that people voted even though the option was removed.

NO I DONT!!!

As I've said 3 times now, the poll was changed in "live time" and it should have been closed earlier when a further option was added. It can't be helped now but nothing untoward has gone on.

Like I say, if you have a point to make about what I have done, then do it through the proper channel.

That made me laugh .... good come back :P

But can you do us a favour and if you are going to run a poll do it properly....

I started it and a MOD edited it as i edited it and it all got confusing.

I can probably count using all my fingers and toes the number of times I've been on the club website (not via here) in the past 6 months (and some of those haven't been news related- more gallery). I come on here a LOT more often than that. It makes no difference to me when they post it as no doubt someone will have received an 'official' text or has been in the club shop or getting a ticket or whatever and seen something interesting and then posted on here. (Sometimes trying to make out that they don't want to reveal the identity of any player but do so in the end). I will admit 5-10 years ago if a player was having a medical then they would be signing (and if you are a big club it is usually still the case- I remember when real madrid tv broadcast Becks' medical) but these days for a club like ours it doesn't mean squat (and I'm not too sure if the medical means enough these days- see Mark Vivien Foe). In many ways I'd like to know if someone was having a medical but not the name as in case things go to pot the club don't look as foolish as they could have done. In essence however it doesn't matter to me what the club do with their website as I come on here to find the gist first.

Obviously we didn't have the internet then, but in a way that helps. Let the boards run wild with unofficial speculation, but let the official site deal only in facts after the event.

To be fair, though, the lads have dealt in facts. They said there was a player having a medical - Fact - there was also a hitch with paperwork - Fact. They can only deal with what they know is fact, and considering they're not told it all they can't really give us every detail we long to know.

At least they continued to update. They could have seen some having a dig at what they releasing, and after the hitch, they could have not even mentioned it. They surely did us a favour by letting us know.

NO I DONT!!!

Oh dear Lord.

Yes, the official site's gonna completely change their set-up on the basis on 7 missing votes, or even the poll on its own on this messageboard. It hardly bloody matters, does it? Then again, it must to you. Unlucky.

To be fair, though, the lads have dealt in facts. They said there was a player having a medical - Fact - there was also a hitch with paperwork - Fact. They can only deal with what they know is fact, and considering they're not told it all they can't really give us every detail we long to know.

At least they continued to update. They could have seen some having a dig at what they releasing, and after the hitch, they could have not even mentioned it. They surely did us a favour by letting us know.

Oh dear Lord.

Yes, the official site's gonna completely change their set-up on the basis on 7 missing votes, or even the poll on its own on this messageboard. It hardly bloody matters, does it? Then again, it must to you. Unlucky.

Apparently it is if you take time to read the offical site.....

And seven missing votes is just under 10% of the vote!

Edited by oafc0000

Guest oa_exile

Agree this is OWTB not bloody ITV :lol:

:lol: The polls arent that bent :lol:

Just as long as it dosent get as bad as Blue Peter :lol:

:P

Aah yes the results for the be a mascot competition on OWTB mysteriously go to a 8-9 year old whose Dad lives in Darlo. :lol:

Edited by rudemedic

Hey I can accept being likened to Ant or Dec but I draw the line at Andi Peters. :shock:

:grin:

Andi Peters was never a Blue Peter presenter he presented the filler bits between the programmes. John Leslie on the other hand. :grin:

Andi Peters was never a Blue Peter presenter he presented the filler bits between the programmes. John Leslie on the other hand. :grin:

Andi Peters was head of BBC Children's tv at the time though. I think...