Poll - News About Transfer Dealings

razza699

New Signings  

185 members have voted

1. 1. When Do You want to Know About Signings?

• When the player is having a medical?
    • When Player is Signed, Sealed and Paraded in Latics Shirt

Andi Peters was head of BBC Children's tv at the time though. I think...

In which case, there might have been a conflict of interest if Tony Hart's contract was being discussed :shock:

And yes, I mean exactly what you fear that I mean.

Anyway, what I want to know is what is being done about these missing votes? :mad:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently it is if you take time to read the offical site.....

And seven missing votes is just under 10% of the vote!

You have a point - those seven votes could have been "Superdelegates" :grin:

Those votes need re-instating, if not those members have become disenfranchised... :wink:

But what about the dimpled chads? :shock:

Still, at least nobody has mentioned Zimbabwe yet. :blush:

:grin:

Lol, I'd rather not ask Chaddy about his dimples... :lol: No? Ok then... :getmecoat:

I remember our much-loved fanzine (BTB) likening the "voting for the 1994 semi-final at Wembley" to some Eastern European country's general election...

In which case, there might have been a conflict of interest if Tony Hart's contract was being discussed :shock:

And yes, I mean exactly what you fear that I mean.

:shock:

If you think I think what you think I fear you mean then that is one of the most shocking revelations ever not quite made on this messageboard. Staggering.

So according to the poll they're gonna make some fans unhappy if they don't announce anything until deals are done and some fans unhappy when they do. Perhaps they should create two separate websites? The only way possible to keep everyone happy.

:huh::sleeping::blink::argue::rant.sml::rolleyes:

So according to the poll they're gonna make some fans unhappy if they don't announce anything until deals are done and some fans unhappy when they do. Perhaps they should create two separate websites? The only way possible to keep everyone happy.

Or give it a "look away now" kind of thing. I quite like it personally. Brightens the day a bit and upsets the boss ( a Bin Dipper, no less)

:shock:

If you think I think what you think I fear you mean then that is one of the most shocking revelations ever not quite made on this messageboard. Staggering.

Surely not up there with the one I mentioned about the unnamed sports presenter who likes to watch in a right handed fashion? I have put dozens of people off their savoury snacks with that one.

But yes, just as you fear. And if you doubt my veracity, remember that I am the guy who knew pretty soon after the event that the dead Tory MP Stephen Milligan didn't just have a piece of tangerine in his mouth, he also had a carrot up his arse.

Anyway, heard that there were 7 dimpled chads living down the road who have yet to make up their minds. Duty calls :bat: :bat: :bat:

How tempting would it be if you were Stu Vose, the Latics webmaster to put a story up "New signing today"?

Be even funnier if after a day of F5ing to release another story at 5:30 to say that new Gents and Ladies signs had been put up in the main stand.

I would laugh my tits off.

But yes, just as you fear. And if you doubt my veracity, remember that I am the guy who knew pretty soon after the event that the dead Tory MP Stephen Milligan didn't just have a piece of tangerine in his mouth, he also had a carrot up his arse.

Don't doubt you in the slightest LL. I am a little concerned as to exactly how soon after the event you found this out :shock:

A good idea. Although I would guess only one of them would get any hits - the one which gives us all the chance of an afternoon's speculation.

....new Gents and Ladies signs had been put up in the main stand.

What a relief - hope it's not just a rumour - about time the Club did something for our convenience - flushed with that success, it should be much easier to find the Gents' toilet now! :toilet: