coz every time i look on this so called 'fans site ' (of which me and my lad are two of the most loyal home and away)theres always someone havin a moan about 'the drummer' i just wish you would all get over it and get a life !!!!!!!!!! this site is now being deleted from my pc and my lad and myself will no longer be visiting or posting again see ya,ll K.T.F. :dead:

lol....you get better and better....your a grown man for gods sakes....grow up!

The fact is a drum at the football isnt everyones cup of tea.....deal with it....

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found out the other day that Ting Ting was a Chinese girl who worked in Selfridge's (i think) in town, she worked with an acquaintance of mine...

Anyway...

Not really, LDB's Father believes that all fans on this site should be fans of the drum, such a leap of faith should not have been taken for granted - a logical connection is implied unilaterally, where it really doesn't extend that far. Has to accept that there will be many Latics fans that use this site who disapprove of the drum, and those who disapprove have to accept their motivation to create a bit of atmosphere...

What I love about his dad is....he tells everyone how the drum should stay and cant understand why we all moaning.....while sitting at the other side of the chaddy....classic :lol:

Many people have tried reasoning with him and Josh but to be frank his dad attitude is bad and is very very confrontational......glad your not going to be using the site to be honest.....

I will defo be in the Chaddy next year....drums are an awful thing at the football....that my opinion and im entitled to it....sorry if it offends you....

Edited by oafc0000

lol....you get better and better....your a grown man for gods sakes....grow up!

The fact is a drum at the football isnt everyones cup of tea.....deal with it....

oafc0000...i've grown increasingly angered about your snidey little comments, i've read them in other threads and to be honest with you, i'd go as far to say you were ring-leading the 'moaners'.

i can imagine exactly what your like, your probably just a silly little man that gives it large behind the computer screen but wouldn't say a thing to anyone to their face...i may be wrong but this is just what i can imagine.

if their was the slightest, tinyest, littlest chance of Josh stopping bringing the drum, your going completely the wrong way about it.

so quit it with these snidey little comments and get a life :wink:

glad your not going to be using the site to be honest.....

All Latics fans and Closet Latics Fans are welcome to use the site so long as they adhere to the rules. Including - ahem - those that occasionally cause controversy with the positions they adopt....

oafc0000...i've grown increasingly angered about your snidey little comments, i've read them in other threads and to be honest with you, i'd go as far to say you were ring-leading the 'moaners'.

i can imagine exactly what your like, your probably just a silly little man that gives it large behind the computer screen but wouldn't say a thing to anyone to their face...i may be wrong but this is just what i can imagine.

if their was the slightest, tinyest, littlest chance of Josh stopping bringing the drum, your going completely the wrong way about it.

so quit it with these snidey little comments and get a life :wink:

Please point out the snidey little comment ?? The guys throws his toys out of the pram because people dont like the drum and I think thats just a little sad for a grown man....

Anyway....I really couldnt give a monkey what you think.....the situation is resolved....the young prat with the drum will be in the RRE and Ill be in the chaddy....im happy...

All Latics fans and Closet Latics Fans are welcome to use the site so long as they adhere to the rules. Including - ahem - those that occasionally cause controversy with the positions they adopt....

Thanks for pointing that out....now re-read my post....I never said he couldnt post here....I said im personally happy he is chossing not to do so in the future.....now get down off the high horse....

i'd go as far to say you were ring-leading the 'moaners'.

I dont really understand this....ring-leading the 'moaners' ?? If you mean about the drum....hell yeah...but if you mean in general I challenge you to find a post where I have been doing down the club etc....im usally the most posative person on here defending shez, the 3As....should take you long seeing as you know so much about me!

Thanks for pointing that out....now re-read my post....I never said he couldnt post here....I said im personally happy he is chossing not to do so in the future.....now get down off the high horse....

Just a reminder. You know it's a sensitive point, and there are regulations you have signed up to which I could consider you were flirting on the verge of if we chose to interpret them that way. I just don't want this to descend into another slanging match. The debate itself is perfectly valid IMO.

'the young prat with the drum'

Can I just ask what this remark is based around? The fact he takes a drum to a football game to create an atmosphere in what would otherwise be a completely dead Boundary Park!? I don't see why you have to resort to name-calling now!!?? :P ...and to be quite frank, if I wasn't bothered about breaking the site rules and swearing, I'd call you slightly worse names than a 'prat'. But again, thats my opinion, so I don't think you should start throwing names around and we should just find a solution for the whole matter in which everyone should stick to and let the matter FINALLY come to a close...please!

it seems to me that a lot on here are being very PC and ranting on about freedom of choice etc - the tail is deffo wagging the dog here guys - a lad - loyal supporter maybe - decides to plonk himself where he wants and everyone else should jiust say 'fine' - and let it go. If we now can all do what we want i'll bring a barrel of ale with me and a bloody tuba and dont give a stuff about anyone else if thats the rules of the game. I know its all been exhausted on here but the fact that a lad can plonk himself anywhere and mindlessly beat his drum dont make him superfan in my opinion. And if people do decide to 'object' - remember last years sorry episode that resulted in needless police activity and 7 ST's not renewed because of it. Say what you like about atmosphere and freedom of choice - LDB is costin Latics in their pockets by drivin away good loyal supporters who object to having a drum imposed on their space. Thank god he aint in the Chaddy next year !. why we need, alow or even encourage a drum is beyond me - well done Alan Hardy on another PR disaster !

Can I just ask what this remark is based around? The fact he takes a drum to a football game to create an atmosphere in what would otherwise be a completely dead Boundary Park!? I don't see why you have to resort to name-calling now!!?? :P ...and to be quite frank, if I wasn't bothered about breaking the site rules and swearing, I'd call you slightly worse names than a 'prat'. But again, thats my opinion, so I don't think you should start throwing names around and we should just find a solution for the whole matter in which everyone should stick to and let the matter FINALLY come to a close...please!

See Blue Mists post...should help you work it out :lol:

it seems to me that a lot on here are being very PC and ranting on about freedom of choice etc - the tail is deffo wagging the dog here guys - a lad - loyal supporter maybe - decides to plonk himself where he wants and everyone else should jiust say 'fine' - and let it go. If we now can all do what we want i'll bring a barrel of ale with me and a bloody tuba and dont give a stuff about anyone else if thats the rules of the game. I know its all been exhausted on here but the fact that a lad can plonk himself anywhere and mindlessly beat his drum dont make him superfan in my opinion. And if people do decide to 'object' - remember last years sorry episode that resulted in needless police activity and 7 ST's not renewed because of it. Say what you like about atmosphere and freedom of choice - LDB is costin Latics in their pockets by drivin away good loyal supporters who object to having a drum imposed on their space. Thank god he aint in the Chaddy next year !. why we need, alow or even encourage a drum is beyond me - well done Alan Hardy on another PR disaster !

Absolutely bang on. I'd sooner lose one drummer and his dad than 100's of others who cannot stand the drum. If he aint within 20 seats of me I'll just about put up with it however, I know the old fella wont, cos he couldn't stand it from the NSM stand let alone next to him. For me at home games (not away) this is my time with my old man, what I call quality time and if he aint happy nor will I be. So straight away before a ball is kicked the club have got issues for one man and is son with a drum. So dad and drummer if you go dont like my honest appraisal and want to construe it as purely wanting to moan, you're way off the ball park. I hope the club see sense and go with the majority with a view and not the few. If Josh wants to bang his drum I really dont have a problem with that, but bang it where it doesn't bother no one else. I'll pay for a seat to be mounted between the roccy and the main stand for him if that what it takes to accommodate us all and I mean that. I just get the feeling all these posts and complaints are now fuelling their inner ego's and infamy.

Absolutely bang on. I'd sooner lose one drummer and his dad than 100's of others who cannot stand the drum. If he aint within 20 seats of me I'll just about put up with it however, I know the old fella wont, cos he couldn't stand it from the NSM stand let alone next to him. For me at home games (not away) this is my time with my old man, what I call quality time and if he aint happy nor will I be. So straight away before a ball is kicked the club have got issues for one man and is son with a drum. So dad and drummer if you go dont like my honest appraisal and want to construe it as purely wanting to moan, you're way off the ball park. I hope the club see sense and go with the majority with a view and not the few. If Josh wants to bang his drum I really dont have a problem with that, but bang it where it doesn't bother no one else. I'll pay for a seat to be mounted between the roccy and the main stand for him if that what it takes to accommodate us all and I mean that. I just get the feeling all these posts and complaints are now fuelling their inner ego's and infamy.

Totally agree......

Its maddness.....the lad brings his drum and roundly pisses off a alot of fans....so what happens....dad tells him you can beat your drum as much as you want son...as he walks to the other end of the ground!

Something very igorant about it all...... If it was me, and I saw I was making peoples day out crappy I would stop....not this lot...no....

Are all of your 15 posts this good :D

i choose not to post because most of the threads are you moaning about something or other.

sorry if im classed as a 'lower-class owtb user' because i havent been sad enough to post 2,500 posts like you.

stand back! sad *******

i choose not to post because most of the threads are you moaning about something or other.

sorry if im classed as a 'lower-class owtb user' because i havent been sad enough to post 2,500 posts like you.

stand back! sad *******

You keep pointing to me moaning.... If your scared of people having an opinion about a matter that differs from your own then maybe your in the wrong place :D

And your not a lower class user because you have posted alot....your a lower class user because your not here to talk about the latics and offer and opinion your here for a cat fight....

Now thats sad :D

You keep pointing to me moaning.... If your scared of people having an opinion about a matter that differs from your own then maybe your in the wrong place :D

And your not a lower class user because you have posted alot....your a lower class user because your not here to talk about the latics and offer and opinion your here for a cat fight....

Now thats sad :D

mate, im not here for a catfight at all...i really cant be ***** arguing and moaning all the time over petty things.

i know a forum is for people to voice their opinions on matters but over a bloody drum...its a pigs bladder being hit by a fluffy stick, its hardly going to cause a civil war.

i'd just like it to be sorted out once and for all so EVERYONE is happy...and banning it isnt going to make EVERYONE happy is it?...neither is plonking it in the middle of a bunch of grumpy old men. so the club need to alocate a section just for singers and the drum which will be used every season, that way, nobody who dislikes it can complain FULL STOP!

does that sound like a good idea to you? or are you going to find fault with that too...

mate, im not here for a catfight at all...i really cant be ***** arguing and moaning all the time over petty things.

i know a forum is for people to voice their opinions on matters but over a bloody drum...its a pigs bladder being hit by a fluffy stick, its hardly going to cause a civil war.

i'd just like it to be sorted out once and for all so EVERYONE is happy...and banning it isnt going to make EVERYONE happy is it?...neither is plonking it in the middle of a bunch of grumpy old men. so the club need to alocate a section just for singers and the drum which will be used every season, that way, nobody who dislikes it can complain FULL STOP!

does that sound like a good idea to you? or are you going to find fault with that too...

Your a weird little boy arent you.....

I said above im a happy man now he is going in the rochdale road end....maybe you missed that....even though you have been tracking my posts every so closely :lol:

What is still any issue is the people that will be sitting in the RRE who got there tickets before it was annouced the drum was going to be in there.....but that is an argument for them to take up :D

Edited by oafc0000

The drum ruins songs not enhances them, in the middle of singing "oh when the blues " I don't want someone banging a drum drowning the words out. I didn't hear a drum away at Everton and the singing was awesome, thats a big game you say but games away at Swindon have equalled it. We don't need a drum at home just the singers that go to away games to be together and singing.

The thing about the drum is that it works when it's played well. Blackpool's drum is brilliant...but I think that's more to do with the drummer than the drum. He plays when he's needed, but when everything's in full flow he doesn't play. I actually think this happened this year, at Bristol if my memory serves me correctly, and even in an open stand the atmosphere was great. When the drum was taken away in the second half, it wasn't anywhere near as good (though that may have been due to the fact that only the Mark Crossley Super Show was keeping us in the game :grin: ). Anyway, as Horlicks says...when OWTB is in full flow, the drummer ruins it. If he learnt how and when to play the drum it wouldn't be anywhere near as big an issue as it has become.