• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apology accepted. I apologise for calling you a dunce.

I meant backup with respect to insults. Calling someone an idiot on a messageboard is just a cowards act in my world. One could expect an incident if they where to call me face to face.

Let's just call it a day...

Shut up Matt you idiot! :wink: .

Ah well, I'm with Rick on this one. I'm going to watch him knock LDB out after a skinful of Stella in the Gallows.

KtF,

Derek.

I sit next to him EVERY SINGLE GAME without fail and it has never actually given me ear ache or a head ache...

A few times in my life I've been so close physically to people as to actually be touching them, on a good day for periods approching the 30 second mark. Some of them I've wanted to repeat the experience, some of them I've not, and they have felt likewise. Some of them have even suffered delayed headaches as a consequence of the encounter. It seems a bit harsh though if purely by liking the same place where you met you are committing yourself to 23 full on further sessions, with the only option for you being to not go to the place you were going to go to unless you wanted a repeat portion.

I sit next to him EVERY SINGLE GAME without fail and it has never actually given me ear ache or a head ache...

:shock: You are on clue! lol

Rules for drummer

1. Don't Even think of banging the drum unless we have a 4 goal margin. (In our favour)

2. Dont play the drum unless its sunny and theres no clouds in the sky.

3. Don't play the drum if theres a slight breeze or worse.

4. If the team are playing in blue leave the drum at home.

I think thats fair. :wink:

Edited by KYLEOAFC

Guest oa_exile

Yep , but it seems to have caused you to now have a speech impediment :shock: you may want to get that looked at :grin:

Shut up Matt you idiot! :wink: .

Ah well, I'm with Rick on this one. I'm going to watch him knock LDB out after a skinful of Stella in the Gallows.

KtF,

Derek.

:grin:

Rick and Stella - oh dear,oh dear, oh dear...

Yep , but it seems to have caused you to now have a speech impediment :shock: you may want to get that looked at :grin:

What...that made perfect sense.

And Kyle...

Rules For You...

1) Shut Up

2) Don't act big behind a computer screen

3) Shut up again

Guest oa_exile

:shock: Really ? try earache and headache :wink:

:shock: Really ? try earache and headache :wink:

No, thats wrong because its an ache in your ear/head...the ache is a seperate thing to the ear/head in which it has occured in.

I might be going a bit too 'deep' with this but I'm not losing this argument! :shakeit:

Guest oa_exile
No, thats wrong because its an ache in your ear/head...the ache is a seperate thing to the ear/head in which it has occured in.

I might be going a bit too 'deep' with this but I'm not losing this argument! :shakeit:

I'm in a good mood so I will give you a chance :) go into google and type in ear ache and head ache and what happens ? ^_^

You will see it says "Did you mean" :grin:

And dont wiggle your aris at me you will only get Leeslover jealous :grin:

And Kyle...

Rules For You...

1) Shut Up

2) Don't act big behind a computer screen

3) Shut up again

Don’t act big? that’s irony lol

Not meaning to come over all key board warrior I am just offering my opinion for what its worth and doing it in a slightly sarcastic and comic like way, those who take my posts as gospel are the ones with the problem! ^_^

Forums wouldn’t be as successful if people like me followed your rules 1,3.

I haven’t said anything to you or anybody on here I wouldn’t say to their face.

Anyhow, relax.

SHERIDAN OUT!!!! (Old habits and all that) :lol:

Edited by KYLEOAFC