Euro 2008 Sweepstake

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gli azzurri si devastare su tutte le squadre che affrontano in Euro 2008, assicurare la oh quando il blues sweepstake per Jimsleftfoot ha ha ha ha ha

Oh, quando il azzurri andare in marcia!

:Italy::OWTB1::Italy:

something in thre region of all the other teams are going to be devastated when italy win the euro 2008 and jims left foot wins the sweepstake ha ha ha ha

oh when the blues go marchin in ??

1.Poland - Ste1987

2.Germany - daveragg1984

3.Holland - Blue Guru

4.Russia - OAFCShuck

5.Switzerland - the mighty bosh

6.France - Delph Blue

7.Croatia - Diego Sideburns

8.Turkey - Mattyoafc

9.Sweden - Latics Len

10.Spain - thetruelatics

11.Romania - Latics Legend

12.Austria - Singe

13.Czech Republic - Rudemedic

14.Greece - Ohh Johnny Eyre

15.Portugal - Rocky Latic

16.Italy -Jimsleftfoot

17. :shock: Last minute entrance - EXILE :lol:

you can be England

BLoody Austria.

Well as joints hosts they might do something

In my dreams :sleeping:

Somes up my thoughts :sign0003:

I need all the hlep I can get :help:

Damn Surrender monkeys :surrender:

Can we have an update on the smiley flags! This is the nearest!!!

:Australia:

Drawing Croatia in the sweep has given me an interest in Euro 2008. I’m looking forward to it with excitement now, having renewed my interest in the national side which caused me to dance with joy when beating Germany in the World Cup '98. I still have my old Davor Suker tee-shirt which I bought in Madrid - his lobbed goal in Euro '96, which made Schmeichel's face match the colour of his nose, still makes me PMSL. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSG_w6Vx6c0

In these days sven money is the god, it’s very refreshing that Head Coach Slavan Bilic demanded the minimum wage when he was appointed, as a mark of his chest-thumping pride in doing the job. He must also be the coolest coach around, being a keen fan of heavy metal, and Metallica in particular. :headbang: He plays in a rock band called Rawbau and their new song is Vatreno Ludilo (Flaming Madness) in tribute to the Croatian players’ nickname 'vatreni' – firebrands – for the passion they have for the national team - unlike England’s players, who don’t have an official nickname.

686029_w2.jpg

Slaven Bilic:

"Some guys play golf, others play chess, others spend hours on the internet. I play guitar and I need it to do my job properly.

Sometimes it's my charger and sometimes it relaxes me but I definitely need it and can't do my job without music."

The travelling army of fans in red and white chequer-board strip (''the divine shirt'', as Zagreb brewery sponsors Ozujsko would have it) are guaranteed to provide one of the more stirring sights of the tournament. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0K92nl45Ts...feature=related

WARNING: Contains Croatian girls!:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>5460.jpg Come on you Croats!

Note to Admin: Any chance of a Croatia flag emoticon? Perhaps replacing the redundant 'Lookers till I die!' one. :peepwall:

My mate brought me home a patch from the Balkans -

cr186.jpg

It's not exactly one that you can wear though really...

Edited by rummytheowl